Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

3g connection with Samsung Duos S7562

Hi,Im having Samsung Duos S7562 phone. I recently purchased AT&T connection. My phone does not connect in 3G and it always shows as E (EDGE) data symb

Questions

Anyone having issues with questions regarding isis with att?

att about isis questions and remained on the phone with a 2 different reps for over an hour. Never receiving an answer or solution to question. They c

Questions

Note 3 4.4 battery drain

So I feel like after the update my phones battery drains quicker. Does anyone else feel that as well?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jwfirebird 

7 years ago

Questions

Help me choose: AT&T s3 mini, unlocked s4 mini or wait for s5 mini?

Getting tired of waitinf for the s4 mini to be released branded by att so I need to make a descision. Get the s3 att ver now continue to wait who know

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

hrarig 

7 years ago

Questions

Manual Update to Kitkat using computer

Is there a manual download to update the phone using the computer?  I did have to do this to move it to 4.3 JB but I haven't seen anything documented

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

redpoint73 

7 years ago

Questions

messaging doesent work well at night!

Hey all just wondering if anyone has had any problems withbthe samsung galaxy s4 with the text messages not sebding or recieving right at night? I don

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

APN settings for Samsung S2 I777

I am not able to send MMS messages on my I777.  I've searched through alot of forums and have tried alot of different settings but still can't get it

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kchuav 

7 years ago

Questions

Issues after HTC One X 4.2.2 Update

I just wanted to ask if there is any way to fix some of the problems that popped up after installing the newest update. The most infuriating among the

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

redpoint73 

7 years ago

Questions

Help with YouTube app on Galaxy Note 3 running Kit Kat

Hello. I've been having a problem with the youtube app and I don't know what I should do. Recently I had updated my phone to the latest android OS and

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

julywashere 

7 years ago

Questions

Pic message issues after changing wireless number

I changed my mobile number today, and since I recieved my new number, I have been unable to recieve picture text messages.When a friend texts a pictur

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts