Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Motorola Bravo Update

I just received my Bravo last night.  As I was working with it, an update message appeared.  I accepted the update, but don't know what it was for.  N

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kill apps on Atrix when screen shuts off?

Was poking around the Atrix a few days ago and saw a setting somewhere that kills selected apps when the screen times out to save battery life.  I was

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't open txt,exe or xml files on phone

I have a txt file, a xml file and an app exe file on my HTC freestyle and I can't open any of them. Anyone know why? Thanks jeff

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Restoring apps after 2.2 upgrade

I just completed upgrading my Samsung Captivate to 2.2.  Per the instructions, I backed up all my apps and data before I did it, using MyBackup Pro. A

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T NOT UPDATING CAPTIVATE'S 2.1 PLATFORM TO FORCE SALES OF THE 2.2 4G SAMSUNG INFUSE?

any comments welcome:  please see the official at&t link below announcing the 2.2 android platform below: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/sam

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Freestyle home screen

I see the home screen on many graphics with the weather on it (sky condition,temp). I can't find a way to add it to my home screen? Mine shows GMT +6

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

should I buy???

ive got a Samsung galaxy recently and just browsing around ebay tobuy some cases then i found this sellerShould I buy?is it worth?Or does anyone have

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HTC Inspire keyboards

I just moved from the Samsung Captivate to the HTC Inspire.  I was reading and one of the forums said you can change the keyboard.  I followed the dir

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Transferring music from ITunes to Inspire

Does any one know if this is possible? If so, can you teel me how? I would like to transfer my music library to my Inspire. Thanks.

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Apps on SD Card for Aria

I just wanted to ask and see if anyone had this information... ...can we now install applications on our SD card for the HTC Aria with the new softwar

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago