Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6506)
I want to log in to my account but I am outside US now so I can not receive the confirmation code from text.

I want to log in to my account but I am outside US now so I can not receive the confirmation code from text.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I lost my SIM card abroad..

Hello, I was an international student in the USA and I use AT&T prepaid here, but I didn't open international service for it. So after coming back to China, there was no signal for the card. So I put it somewhere, then I forgot it. Now I wonder if I can open the international services for it and

Questions

Prepaid phone numbers not associated with account anymore

Hello all, Tonight I received an email from AT&T Prepaid letting me know my phone numbers are no longer associated with my account. To add insult to the injury, I cannot even sign in to myATT, because that's been disconnected as well. I hold 2 AT&T Prepaid phone numbers and pre-pay eac

Questions

How to get my number and money back

Dear Sir Could you help me to recover my phone #? I tried to chat on line at AT&T but not working and I also called international call to try to save my number, but no solution because I am not in the US. Due to Covid-19, My family and I have not been back the US for a long t

Questions

Service Expired

I am enrolled in the $65 plan and wish auto pay and I made a payment before my due date like I always do and my service was disconnected. I had to enroll in Bridge to get my phone turned on so I could use it. And I refuse to pay another dime! I am a seriously limited fixed income and there is no wa

Questions

paygo phone does not work

https://www.paygonline.com/websc/logon.html does not work anymore? Is AT&T going to replace it with something else?

Questions

Prepaid account got deactivated / suspended

Hello, My prepaid account got deactivated or suspended, even though I've set up the AutoPay at att.com/myprepaid account. The payments were coming through, so I'm not really sure what happened. Now, this is completely unacceptable if it turns out that I lost my phone number. In the current age of te

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using Prepaid Account Balance as Payment

I am an account owner/holder for a multi-line account that costs a total of $50 a month. My payment is due today and I do not have Autopay activated. I currently have an account balance of $53.50 which I would like to use as payment. When I signed into my account to make a payment, it says payment d

Questions

wireless number not associated with account ID

I got an email that my wireless number is no longer associated with my ID. I tried to edit my profile to connect it again but it says that they don’t provide service for my number. I am currently enrolled in a prepaid payment, which is due three months later than now. I really want to know why t

Questions

Service got Cancelled due to lack of ungraded phone device

I am new in the US and I have purchased a one-year prepaid AT&T plan (SIM only). I have brought a phone device from my home country but I have received a message couple of weeks ago from 11112000 that I should upgrade my phone otherwise AT&T will cancel my service. So I visited to purchase a

Questions

I Pay the annual prepay plan (300 USD in advance), my line was disconnected May 4th, It was reactivated but my 300 USD balance has GONE!!

My line was disconnected on May 4th, because the 3G, I spent around 3 hrs in the phone with a customer representative and finally my account was activated, however, my balance of 300 USD prepaid was gone!!! The customer rep connect with a payments representative, but he cannot helped me because I di

Questions

New SIM Card Activation & No Phone Service

I received and activated an AT&T prepaid SIM card today that was ordered on 04/30/22. It was for the 8GB data plan that costs $300 in advance for 12 months of service. However, after activating the SIM card on my Pixel 3a XL, the $300 payment has not processed, which is preventing me from being

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.