Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

AT&T Play Credits

I figured that because a password needs to be entered on my iPhone for in app purchases I was protected from a scenario where my kids were making purc

Questions

Why are Data Limits within Smart limits being retired and when will they be reinstated?

We like AT&T because of smart limits.  Having a teenage daughter smart limits gaves us the ability to manage the account and avoid data overages. Why

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Haveteenagekids 

6 years ago

Questions

Attempting to Order iPhone 6 and Says I will Be Charged $40 Monthly

I currently have the Mobile Share Value Plan 10GB plan.  When I am ordering the iPhone 6 the order review of charges says that I will be charged an ad

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 years ago

Questions

Problems with eligibility page

It has an error message all the time and I am eligible. Does not allow me to pre order iphone 6 plus.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sandlapper 

6 years ago

Questions

ip6 contract vs contract free

I just wanna know if at&t can soon release the contract free version of ip6? Apple suggests that ip6 will start at 199 with a two-year contract or 699

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrade with att next

So I am currently on year one of my two year contract. I am eligible for an upgrade with att next. Because I got my current phone with a contract does

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lau707 

6 years ago

Questions

charges when N&W start during a call

Free nights start at 9pm so if you start a call at let say 8:45pm and talk till 9:30pm, are you only charged for 15 min or the whole 30 min because it

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Disappearing Data Plan

I am curious if anyone else has had the following issue:  My unlimited data was dropped from my plan without my consent.  The company has said it was

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

EGrover 

6 years ago

Questions

Problems with Family Map

Back in July of this year I upgraded one of the phones I track with Family Map to a Samsung SGH-i257 (android type phone) and can no longer locate it.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

thurley 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts