Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Do you have a selection of phone numbers to choose from at checkout?

When purchasing a new sim card do you have a selections of phone numbers to choose from at checkout?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T Employee Discount Inquiry

So I recently applied for an AT&T employee discount. I was recently hired at a company and wanted to see if the email I use for the position was appli

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

associates told me one thing and bill reflects another

In the last month, I've been in contact with at&t several times to try and get a better service plan. I wasn't getting reception at work so they sugge

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Family plan wants to buy international calling package

Hi, so one of our members in our family plan wants to buy the international calling rates. How can she do so? We use the 10GB plan with unlimited talk

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

if you file a claim does asurion have the right to go through your phone?

also can they go through your phones text message history, call history?and if so, why would they? a friend of mine filed a claim through them but ask

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Family map

This function won't locate my child's phone in the next room. It keeps saying unable to locate. GPS is on, phone is on. Am I wasting money on this fea

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

How do I get a specific phone number with ATT?

Hello, I would like to get a specific phone number from ATT. I checked on their website http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/transferyournumber.html that

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

AT&T lied about the Next plan

Back in May my Motorola Atrix was pretty much unusable. It had a cracked screen and I was no longer able to use the touch screen. My upgrade wasn't un

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Yahoo Mobile App Questions

1.  In the Yahoo (Mobile app) on my iPhone 5, the link doesn't work when I click 'Rate This App'.2.  When I follow the links to 'Email Customer Servic

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

How can I delay voicemail picking up if iPhone is turned off?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered a hundred times but the new format of the forums precludes any kind of effective searching, so here it

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…