For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9384)
C

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have received suspicious call

+1(855)xxx-xxxx called on the 14th this month (December 2021) and left no voicemail. I did not answer even though the caller ID said it was AT&T, because AT&T has never called before. The part about not leaving a voicemail is very suspicious. Is there a way to find out if it is a real AT&

Questions

Closed

Max not working

So just recently when I try to login to Max it says that it is not included with my package. When I go into my AT&T account and check my features it says Max is included. Max troubleshooting said to reach out to AT&T.

Questions

Closed

MAX login

Need help with logging in..says it can't verify.y subscription.

Questions

Trouble logging into Max

I had Max 2 days ago and now when I try to login it doesn't allow me to. Can you help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Open a ATT account

Need service, cannot dial our need a SIM card,  am beds bound,  located in Rutland Vermont  05701  wising 50$ plan unlimited nothing nore

Questions

My phone is blocked

My phone is blocked

Questions

BMW Personal e-sim With ATT(Connected Car) DOES NOT WORK

Hello Previously used this esim with t mobile without issue. Now iv been trying for at least 4 months to activate the esim option I purchased for my BMW but the e-sim with at&t just wont work. Att cancels my order when I purchase the connected drive package a few hours after my order and the My

Questions

Apple Watch and Value Plus plan

I purchased an Apple Watch with GPS + cellular directly from Apple. When I try to add the watch to my existing AT&T Value Plus plan I get a message saying “additional lines can’t be added to this plan”. I was under the impression that I could add the watch to the Value Plus plan for $9.99 a mon

Questions

Protection plan for old iphone 6s+.

I have an old iphone 6s+. It still works great for what I want it to do. I also have a "protection plan" included on my bill. But when I read the fine print of the plan, it states "eligible" phones. I'm trying to figure out if my old phone is an "eligible phone". Can't seem to get a straight answer

Questions

Max "Can't Verify Subscription"

I've read multiple posts on here about this exact issue, they all seem to result in a DM. Can ATT DM me to resolve the inability for Max to remember my subscription longer than 48 hours? I've done everything I can find from creating accounts to changing passwords, and every 48 hours on the dot, Max

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
Vpn

When I got my phone, there was an AT&T VPN that came with it. I downloaded an adblocker app recently, and even though I got rid of the adblocker app, the VPN disappeared and won’t show back up again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Pass

I added the International Day Pass today, 4/18, for a trip I am taking on 4/25. Do I need to turn off Roaming now or when I get to my international destination?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I am trying to sign up for the program

I am trying to sign up for my AT&T account for DirecTV

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I setup my Onstar account

I am trying to log into my account I have through Onstar how do I get in?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.