Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

Micro-cell

My micro-cell is flashing green on the bars. Everything else locked in. I have rebooted several times. Even rebooted router to be sure it wasn’t inter

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Microcell quick working

My micro has been reset several times and only thing that happens is the green power light comes on once in a while it blinks red once then goes back

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Microcell Setup Failure Due to GPS Signal?

I'm having trouble setting up my At&t Microcell. Is anyone familiar with  At&TV's, 3G, Cisco Microcell, ModeI #: DPH151AT. I am unable to recieve a GP

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Cell coverage

I don’t get any service at work. I was wondering if there is a cell tower up near my work location in Arizona 85301 or if it was possible to get one.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

catamount87

Came into the office and my Microcell DPH 151-AT was not lit up at all which never happened before in 6 plus years of use.  Everything was connected a

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

MicroCell DPH-154

I have had this microcell for a few years.  I am not connecting to our phones.  Power light, satellite light, GPS light all go solid.  The network lig

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 11 wont connect to microcell

I just received my iPhone 11 and tried to connect to the Microcell device, but to no avail. I logged into the app after restarting my phone, but that

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Bottom button on microcell is flashing red and green— not providing service

Hello! I have been going through the forums regarding the microcell and have found you all to be extremely helpful, so I thought I might ask my questi

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

AT&T CISCO booster/ antenna

My AT&T antenna is not working. Only the top light comes on. Can you tell what is going on, does it means it went out?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Are we at EOL?

Had MC for 10 years here. First white and when that died now the black. Starting a few days back, neither phone connected can send or receive MMS. SMS

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago