Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

R
Where can I send an email or web form message on the AT&T site?

I cannot find anything in the support section.What I am trying to get help on is: When I go to this page: When I go here https://www.att.com/3gmicroce

Questions

3G Micro Cell

I have a 3G Micro Cell for many years. I want to upgrade to 4G or 5G if they have them.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Microcell has no network

yesterday we switched to a new modem and router for our internet via Spectrum.Ever since then,the Microcell(DPH-154) has the network light flashing re

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Phone will not stayed connected to Microcell

Just activated a new Microcell and it will not stay connected to the phone. The phone switches from Microcell to ATT , which results in dropped calls

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DPH-153 3G Microcell Stopped Working

I have an older DPH-153 3G microcell that suddenly stopped working. The 3G light is off and the power light is constant red. I tried replacing the pow

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4g Microcell Tower

I have purchased a used 4g Microcell Tower for our home. We had the 3g and decided to upgrade. Unfortunately the individual we bought it from does not

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Using a microcell for a game camera base reciever

The game camera system I want to use does not have WIFI to cell and we have no cell signal. Can I still activate a used microcell I purchased from a t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Deactivate microcell

I am no longer with att and I want to deactivate my microcell to resell to someone who needs one. How do I insuse it is deactivated and can be used by

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Deactivate microcell updated policy

I am no longer with att for over a year and I do not remember if I deactivate my microcell before stopping the service. I want to sell my microcell to

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell Phone Signal Booster Registration??? AT&T is denying they allow these!?! Amazon says they Do! Who is lying to me???

I have called twice to AT&T and gotten the same answer about my Cell Phone Signal Booster made by Phonetone. They deny they support it and act like I

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts