Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

J
I've moved and would like to set my Microcell up. The instructions online are not helping.

Cisco DPH-154 Microcell. I bought this while living in Colorado and used it there. Our signal has progressively getting worse here in Bulverde, TX and

Questions

Microcell tower issue

I know this is old technology, however, when it works it is helpful for sending text messages, especially images, to non iPhone users (I have an iPhon

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

2 months ago

Questions

Att microcell working internittently

Have the black microcell installed for 5 years. Recently i notice my Cell phone does not display the “Att microcell “ Banner - and I am back to two b

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

Red light on at top of black M Cell

I have the black M Cell and the Red bars on top are flashing. I was away at my second home for a month and came back to this. I have unplugged 4 times

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

MICROCELL WILL NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET

Have been using a microcell for years my home. Came home one day and it was not working ...it could not access internet. Top light with bars was out.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

How 3g turn down affects the Micro Cell

Apparently AT&T will turn off the over the air 3g signal in Feb. 2020 and may start reallocating some 3g infrastructure prior to that. Why does th

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

36 Microcell has solid redlight on top

for the past few months my microcell tower has not been working so I can't call or text anyone at my house.  does anyone know how to fix this issue? i

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T 3G MicroCell quit working

I have been using the microcell since 2012 and with a few issues resolved by rebooting it has been working great. It recently stopped working. No ligh

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

Unlocked Samsung S20 Ultra not Connecting to MicoCell

Hi all,   I recently purchased a new-in-box MicroCell from someone on eBay. I had an issue during activation but was able to call in and the friendly

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

MicroCell: emergency alerts not working when connected

Hi!  We have poor cell coverage in our house and got a MicroCell a few years ago to help. Although we have emergency notifications enabled on our phon

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts