Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question on Microcell Operation

All of the doc I have seen seems to be consummed with getting the microcell activated. What I want to know is that after it is activated does it still

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

MicroCell Technical Guide

I've attached a 14-page guide on the technical, operational, and trouble-shooting aspects of the 3G AT&T MicroCell. This has taken a long time to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New setup, 3g light flashing green

I recently purchased a 3g microcell tower off of Ebay.  When I first tried to set up the microcell, it showed the unit as still being registered to th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3G Microcell installation CD

I am selling my AT&T 3G Microcell since I no longer need it after my move to a location with better coverage.  I am packing it up, and I realized I ca

Questions

MC - calls dropping on IPhone then 3G light blinking

Just adding my experience to the list out there… PROBLEM:   While on a call on our IPhone, the call will suddenly go silent, we get a “Call Failed” me

Questions

Is 3G Micro Cell is still free?

We have been custormer with AT&T for a long time. Last year we moved into a new apartment complex and due to its location we experience horrible signa

Questions

Fios Actiontec Router Messing with my Microcell

First time tech savvy user who has been reading and trying all configuration and reboot permutations away. I have a problem though my  MI424 gen3/gige

Questions

Can't find location

Hello, I'm having an issue with the 3g microcell.I try to enter the address to my home where my tower is set up but the problem is it keeps saying it

Questions

AT&T Microcell... Signal Booster or Internet Cell Tower?

I have read conflicting opinions on how AT&T's Microcell works. Some say it is a signal booster requiring at least 2 bars of service to work. Others s

Questions

callers report my voice is thin and breaks up even only 20 feet from the MC

I just got a MC and note that in areas in my apt my callers report my voice is thin and breaks up even with 5 bars and only 20 feet from the MC, and t

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.