The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

J
Factory Reset on At&T DPH154 Microcell

I'm trying to preform a factory reset on my DPH154. Thanks for your assistance.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anyone else here upset that ATT is deactivating their microcell services as of 2/2022?

Anyone else here upset that ATT is deactivating their microcell services as of 2/2022? Anyone know how we can get them to reconsider?  I live out of town, the only way we can get internet services is wireless to our house.  In order to have a signal to call anywhere from our house, we dep

Questions

FREE AT&T Cell Booster

I just received this email... is it legitimate?

Questions

Closed

Microcell not working with Xfinity

We recently moved to a new area where AT&T cell phone signal is not great (side note - AT&T does not offer high speed internet in my area either). So we got a microcell to improve the wireless signal. We have high speed internet connection from Comcast Xfinity. We have connected our own mode

Questions

WeBoost signal booster - how to register the device

I purchased a WeBoost signal booster and need to register it.   Where do I go to do that ? Thanks

Questions

Any updates on the demise of the 3G MicroCell.

My MC continues to chug along and we use it on a daily basis as I have no OTA signal at my home. Other than a February 2022 date is there any other info about discontinuing the MC and 3G in general? Will AT&T give us any advance warning or will the MC just drop dead one day?

Questions

MicroCell

I was told my by ATT store that my 3G microcell would no longer work after February and I needed to upgrade to a 4G. I bought a 4G microcell and in my attempts to activate was told by your support team that I could not activate any new microcells (The reason is a little fuzzy because he did not spe

Questions

Cell Booster

I just purchased the new cell booster off our website and it says my location is not an area where AT&T has spectrum. Please help.

Questions

MicroCell Service is Going Away VERY Soon

I just received my notice from AT&T that "We're shutting down our 3G service in February 2022 to make improvements to our network. This means that your MicroCell will not work on our enhanced network". WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) is what AT&T is suggesting to use to improve in-home coverage. AT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can i get a microcell

Anyone know?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replacement for 3G MicroCell

For years I had a 3G MicroCell that hooked into my internet; I got it because my calls drop here at my apartment without it. The signal is so bad here I get only one bar, even outside my apartment, and nearly every call drops or at best, the call is peppered with many 3-second drops in audio or some

Questions

Two microcells going "bad" ?

Last week my venerable 5 year old Cisco DPH-154 microcell, just upped and died. It first gave me the flashing red light, then the solid red light ("It's dead Jim"), then just failed to power up at all, no light. So I went to my trusty used electronics dealer, eBay, and got another one. The new o

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.