Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

Accepted Solution

Microcell - Change primary number help.

I have been using a microcell with my iPhone (because of a very poor signal at home), and want to switch to using AT&T wifi calling instead. But, I wa

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

MicroCell - ATT

I'm having trouble with calls (ATT) on our iPhones. They keep breaking up and static. I saw some of your responses about the MicroCell - being discoun

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

dph 154 microcell looses network signal.

Microcell network light will just start blinking green. It can happen every few hours or every few days. Most of the time its a steady green light and

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does Microcell work with Satelite?

I just got a Microcell-useless as a horn on a motorcycle! I have Dish Network Internet! I live in rural Mississippi! Does anyone know of anything that

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Unable to send Messages from iPhone XR

Recently I bought a new mobile iPhone XR and added the AT&T network. But after few days I'm unable to send any messages both direct and through mobile

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Microcell tower

Every night around 8:00 pm our microcell tower goes down and we lose cell phone service. No matter how many times I try to reboot, cannot get it to r

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

How do I get a cell tower on my property?

There is piece of land that is up on a hill and the cell service in that area is awful. I think it would be an ideal place for a cell tower. Who do I

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Phone number to speak to someone about microcell today

Phone number to speak to someone about microcell today

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Microcell (DPH -154)- Network issue - flashing green light.

I need the Microcell to get wireless here. Without it - nothing. It worked great but we have to install a new router for the server. Now the Microcel

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

disconnect a micro cell when I am no longer with att but want another att user to have it

I had a micro cell tower connected to my ATT account. Now I am no longer with ATT but have the micro cell that my neighbor wants to use. How to I di

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…