Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
3G MicroCell™

3G MicroCell™

Learn how to use 3G MicroCell for your home or small business.

Setting up microcell

I have an att microcell. I used it with one company I worked for and the setup wen easy. I am now with a different company and it seems the setup is

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use a cell modem such as an M2M H24 with a microcell?

I have a need to use an h24 cellular modem for an application that I have. Can I connect this to a micro cell as long as it has an AT&T SIM card ?How

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Unplug your MicroCell mini tower

how do I unplug my minitower

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Closed

Microcell Technical Guide

Hello. This is OttoPylot. I created a MicroCell Technical Guide that may be helpful to you. I try to keep my guide as current as possible given the ev

posted 

7 years ago

Does AT&T provide signal boosters to customers with poor signal?

Hello,We recently moved to a new home and we are not getting a good cellular signal inside the home.  There is some signal outside.  We have three AT&

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Microcel

I have one Microcel still working fine. I have another brand new unit that I want to use at another location. Is there any way today to enter my cel n

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Is it possible to connect to MicroCell with IMEI instead of Phone #?

I have a 2Gig Go Control alarm panel that uses an AT&T wireless modem that I would like to connect through my MicroCell (Black DPH-154).  The issue is

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

microcell causing router to lose wifi signal

I had an issue where my wifi went out, ATT tech came and found no issues with router or wiring. For the heck of it, he was going change out the router

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T Microcel

I have one Microcel still working fine. I have another brand new unit that I want to use at another location. Is there any way today to enter my cel

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

3g micro cell

I keep getting this txt mssg but not sure if it’s legitimate so I hesitate to respond. (Free AT&T Txt Msg) Error 102-The registered address does not m

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago