Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Internet official Complaints

You posted in the "Watching Uverse TV" forum but Amazon, Netflix and Hulu are accessed via internet.  So which is it....TV or internet?

Questions

Re: Alleged AT

I work in sales and marketing with AT&T. Many people are sceptical when its door to door. However, people dont understand that being account managers

Questions

AT&T Employees Fooling Around with My Posts

So far the only help I've received from these forums and posts is one AT&T profile person going through and editing or deleting my posts. Is anyone el

Questions

Re: Canceled Service But Still Charged

Looks like a lot of folks keep getting billed after cancellation.  If youre still dealing with this PM me.  This looks pretty deliberate, and since I'

Questions

Re: Billing Issue

If you guys (or anyone else) is dealing with ATT doing this, email me at attbillingaftercancellation@gmail.com.  Looks like I'm not the only one and t

Questions

Re: AT&T is the worse. absolute worse. Unable to cancel account after three attempts.

AT&T Billing after cancellation of account I just posted about a similar experience... maybe I should have just added it to yours.

Questions

Re: AT&T Fiber U-verse Picture Quality

I'm a shareholder of AT&T and have been for over 10 years and  I EXPECT AT&T to listen to the people who pay for the service.  So yes, in fact that ex

Questions

Hello

Can i get some help please

Questions

Surcharge to watch High Def (HD), WHY?

It is my opinion that it is absolutely absurd that us, as customers are charged an additional $10.00 month in order to be able to watch the TV channel

Questions

Re: Universal HD (1105) is off-air permanently

Who cares about Universal.  They showed CRAP!  Hurray for the Olympic Channel, now live on 1667!  Oh say can you see!  If you don't like the Olympic C

Questions

Re: Where to file complaints and grievances-Uverse

Where do I file an complaint am having the same issue

Questions

Re: How pgm S30 remote to turn on/off separate audio device (Onkyo rcvr/amp) which controls my TV Vo

Professor, Yes, I have a S10 and it controls the Onkyo on/off BUT NOT THE VOLUME!!! And my S30 controls the Onkyo volume BUT NOT THE ON/OFF. Am trying

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.