No Description Added

Re: Internet official Complaints

You posted in the "Watching Uverse TV" forum but Amazon, Netflix and Hulu are accessed via internet.  So which is it....TV or internet?

Questions

Re: Alleged AT

I work in sales and marketing with AT&T. Many people are sceptical when its door to door. However, people dont understand that being account managers and choosing to actually walk in any weather versus sitting behind a cozy desk, they give us more leniency to the customers. We are part of the retent

Questions

AT&T Employees Fooling Around with My Posts

So far the only help I've received from these forums and posts is one AT&T profile person going through and editing or deleting my posts. Is anyone else getting this experience?

Questions

Re: Canceled Service But Still Charged

Looks like a lot of folks keep getting billed after cancellation.  If youre still dealing with this PM me.  This looks pretty deliberate, and since I'm sure most of us just pay the bill, we should at least get together and find out the scope of the problem.Cheers, David

Questions

Re: Billing Issue

If you guys (or anyone else) is dealing with ATT doing this, email me at attbillingaftercancellation@gmail.com.  Looks like I'm not the only one and this looks pretty deliberate... shame on you AT&T.Cheers, David

Questions

Re: AT&T is the worse. absolute worse. Unable to cancel account after three attempts.

AT&T Billing after cancellation of account I just posted about a similar experience... maybe I should have just added it to yours. I recieved a bill from AT&T yesterday for $1,402.00 on an account I cancelled in December 2016 (and then again in Feb 2017), and I wonder how man

Questions

Re: AT&T Fiber U-verse Picture Quality

I'm a shareholder of AT&T and have been for over 10 years and  I EXPECT AT&T to listen to the people who pay for the service.  So yes, in fact that expectation will be met or we lose customers.  Do you have a clue how business works?  They WILL go elsewhere.

Questions

Hello

Can i get some help please

Questions

Surcharge to watch High Def (HD), WHY?

It is my opinion that it is absolutely absurd that us, as customers are charged an additional $10.00 month in order to be able to watch the TV channels in High Definition (HD).Manufacturers don't even make "Standard Definition" (SD) TV's anymore, and just about ALL things filmed and provided these d

Questions

Re: Universal HD (1105) is off-air permanently

Who cares about Universal.  They showed CRAP!  Hurray for the Olympic Channel, now live on 1667!  Oh say can you see!  If you don't like the Olympic Channel and Team USA then you are probably on of them laughable lefty loony lefty losers who like to burn the American flag, sit for the national anthe

Questions

Re: Where to file complaints and grievances-Uverse

Where do I file an complaint am having the same issue

Questions

Re: How pgm S30 remote to turn on/off separate audio device (Onkyo rcvr/amp) which controls my TV Vo

Professor, Yes, I have a S10 and it controls the Onkyo on/off BUT NOT THE VOLUME!!! And my S30 controls the Onkyo volume BUT NOT THE ON/OFF. Am trying to find something that controls the Onkyo on/off and the volume. I thought since the S30 controls the volume, it might also control the on/off but I

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.