Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!

No Description Added

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor U-verse

If I purchase the fight will I be able to view it on all TVs with Uverse service? I have 2 TVs with service.

Questions

Re: Corporate office email

Hello,It has came to my attention that two of your co-workers are dating. One being just a rep while the other being a assistant manager at the Clebur

Questions

Re: How can I get at&the to hook up u verse in my area

Hi John it's Sheila - connect with me so we can chat SheilaKMcIntyre@gmail.com - Also consider you can use Netflix.com and hook up laptop to your comp

Questions

Re: My Att bill

@Mortimer, Donna V should *NOT* have asked you to post your information in a public forum.  She asked that you send your information is via a secure f

Questions

Re: My Att bill

My name is Mario Rehbein acct. #157070002 phone number 919-608-7716. I was told yesterday via phone call that within7-10 days my bill would show a cre

Questions

Repost ... Duped by Customer Service person at UVERSE after 5 years of BAD service! PLS HELP!!

Dear ATT,I really need to escalate an issued, now collections is calling me. We had UVERSE for 4 or 5 years and it NEVER worked consistently and would

Questions

AT&T owes me $450

AT&T owes me $450 and is attempting to default upon their debt.

Questions

Re: Why did my monthly U-verse bill increase if my promotion hasn't expired yet?

My AT&T Uverse bill went up last month from $73.85 to $124.91. My off was not supposed to expire until 10/12/2018. It shows that it was removed on 07/

Questions

Re: Can't watch The Simpsons on Uverse App

why in the he-- is my U-Verse and my computer not working correctly? Libertyville, IL. The TV freezes after a few seconds. I think it is time for me t

Questions

Not Responsible, Not Liable

I had a suspension arrangement for DirecTv with AT&T from Jan.23 '17-Jul.23 '17. It was lifted May 18 '17, not of my doing, nor to my knowledge 'til i

Questions

Re: Reward card scam

I have been an AT&T cell phone customer since 1995. OVER TWENTY YEARS!!! Last year when AT&T bought Direct TV they sent me an offer in my monthly stat

Questions

Re: $400 reward card for transferring services.

I have been an AT&T cell phone customer since 1995. OVER TWENTY YEARS!!! Last year when AT&T bought Direct TV they sent me an offer in my monthly stat

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.