No Description Added

Re: WTHR 13 NBC (Local station in Indianapolis, IN) negotiations with AT&T Uverse

From Columbus Ohio I agree

Questions

Re: Vizio Soundbar Compatibility with U-Verse Remote Control

We have a Vizio E370VL HD TV and need to have the TV and remote paired to do all the functions properly-especially the channels at night.  Can't get it to work unless we are right up on the TV.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I have asked for help from AT&T and also with a Technician who helped us la

Questions

AT&T- insensitive

Why would you, AT&T, suspend services for a person being unable to pay bill during a disaster while they are evacuated? Ridiculous. I have been thinking about leaving AT&T cable, phone and internet services and now I'm very sure that I am going to end my services with AT&T permanently.

Questions

Re: Why doesn't AT&T want me anymore?

I talked to ATT 3 times before cancelling. Counting today, it was 4 when I disconnected my internet. While I appreciate your contact, too little, too late. Each of the front line reps did very well. They were courteous and professional, but each time, it ended with "I'm sorry, but there is nothing m

Questions

Do you want to help me as a dissatisfied customer? I had a similar issue!  I've never felt as under valued as a customer as I have with Uverse now.  I have been a customer for NINE years!  Since they first started in Atlanta.  I contacted customer service looking for ways to lower my bill.  It alway

Questions

I had a similar issue!  I've never felt as under valued as a customer as I have with Uverse now.  I have been a customer for NINE years!  Since they first started in Atlanta.  I contacted customer service looking for ways to lower my bill.  It always seems to creep up over time.  Then they do someth

Questions

Please

Can I please change my security code

Questions

Re: Please

Change my security code please

Questions

Plz fix the local on the 8s I like the one that a guy talks

I want the a voice it is crappie to do talk

Questions

How do I get rid of my spending limit.

I'm all payed up everything is good but it won't let me order ppv. Says exceeded spending limit.

Questions

Re: uverse account suspended

This isn't uverse, do you have wireless (cellular) services that aren't paid up to?

Questions

Re: How to Order Pay Per View on U-verse

If I purchase the Mayweather/McGregor fight will I be able to view it on all TVs with Uverse service? I have 2 TVs with service.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.