No Description Added

(214)
Re: Why doesn't AT&T want me anymore?

I talked to ATT 3 times before cancelling. Counting today, it was 4 when I disconnected my internet. While I appreciate your contact, too little, too late. Each of the front line reps did very well. They were courteous and professional, but each time, it ended with "I'm sorry, but there is nothing m

Questions

Do you want to help me as a dissatisfied customer? I had a similar issue!  I've never felt as under valued as a customer as I have with Uverse now.  I have been a customer for NINE years!  Since they first started in Atlanta.  I contacted customer service looking for ways to lower my bill.  It alway

Questions

I had a similar issue!  I've never felt as under valued as a customer as I have with Uverse now.  I have been a customer for NINE years!  Since they first started in Atlanta.  I contacted customer service looking for ways to lower my bill.  It always seems to creep up over time.  Then they do someth

Questions

Please

Can I please change my security code

Questions

Re: Please

Change my security code please

Questions

Plz fix the local on the 8s I like the one that a guy talks

I want the a voice it is crappie to do talk

Questions

How do I get rid of my spending limit.

I'm all payed up everything is good but it won't let me order ppv. Says exceeded spending limit.

Questions

Re: uverse account suspended

This isn't uverse, do you have wireless (cellular) services that aren't paid up to?

Questions

Re: How to Order Pay Per View on U-verse

If I purchase the Mayweather/McGregor fight will I be able to view it on all TVs with Uverse service? I have 2 TVs with service.

Questions

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor U-verse

If I purchase the fight will I be able to view it on all TVs with Uverse service? I have 2 TVs with service.

Questions

Re: Corporate office email

Hello,It has came to my attention that two of your co-workers are dating. One being just a rep while the other being a assistant manager at the Cleburne location 1623a W Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76033.The reps name is Claudia Massey I am unknowing of the assistant manager. There have been numerous

Questions

Re: How can I get at&the to hook up u verse in my area

Hi John it's Sheila - connect with me so we can chat SheilaKMcIntyre@gmail.com - Also consider you can use Netflix.com and hook up laptop to your computer screen. Great shows!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.