Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: ATT 3rd Party Company broke my main water pipe when burrying cable. Need Help on Resolution!

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

Re: Being lied to by customer service on packages.

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

All programs recorded on every Wednesday night at 9:00 PM (Central) pixelate

I had Uverse TV, along with Gigapower Internet service installed about 1 month ago. Have a Pace 5268AC Gateway with 1 DVR and 2 wired receivers, all c

Questions

Class Action Lawsuit Against AT&T U-verse for Unlawful Charges and Fees?

Does anyone know if a class action lawsuit is pending against AT&T (U-Verse) for one-time changes and fees? Three months ago I contacted a customer re

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

StLou12 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not i

Questions

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not i

Questions

Beware sounds like they're playing the blame game there's lots of class 101 for that and that I'm sorry that's all you're going to

Questions

9Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Yes you are absolutely . As I'm typing this AT&T is trying to boot me out of here but I have copies I've just begun sorry for the typos I was going to

Questions

Yes you are absolutely . As I'm typing this AT&T is trying to boot me out of here but I have copies I've just begun sorry for the typos I was going to

Questions

Not only is that true it also give you malicious people who access all your devices

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts