No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(214)
Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not in our native languageI wonder where you might be from speak English writing wish get her some help

Questions

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not in our native languageI wonder where you might be from speak English writing wish get her some help

Questions

Beware sounds like they're playing the blame game there's lots of class 101 for that and that I'm sorry that's all you're going to

Questions

9Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Yes you are absolutely . As I'm typing this AT&T is trying to boot me out of here but I have copies I've just begun sorry for the typos I was going to try and fix it they're not giving me time. They do not have technical support. What they do offer are viruses that take over your system. Absolutely

Questions

Yes you are absolutely . As I'm typing this AT&T is trying to boot me out of here but I have copies I've just begun sorry for the typos I was going to try and fix it they're not giving me time. They do not have technical support. What they do offer are viruses that take over your system. Absolutely

Questions

Not only is that true it also give you malicious people who access all your devices

Questions

Re: I'm Just trying to PAY MY BILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello @Mom2Bry I'm very sorry you're issue hasn't been resolved yet. I just checked and I see that ATTU-verseCare sent you another message today. Please make sure to log back into the Forums to reply to their private message, they will need to schedule some time with you when someone can call you to

Questions

Re: Account Credit for 4 days of service

I took your advice and called DirectTVs customer service. After being on hold for 35 minutes, I was, for some reason, switched over to billing, and then the games began. Nothing was solved within a 55 minute time period. I was patient, calm, and non-demanding, just as you'd suggested. And after 1 ho

Questions

Being mistreated

I called Technical support at9.07 am this morning. The lady was rude,unfriendly, negative, mean,disrespectful, seemed to have no knowledge in anything. She screamed at me and did not give me any useful information.Repeated 3 times that she would send a technician, because they don't want to be bothe

Questions

Re: Is direct TV going to replace uverse

I have had Uverse TV for many years with each month my bill increasing drastically only to have the bill reduced again.  This happens to me and my family each month.  They get the bill down to $120-130 with all the discounts and then they send me the bill for $178 again.  It takes hours out of my mo

Questions

Be the first to reply

(105)
(Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) wow fix this please

I know how to beat the edit.cant blocked me lol (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) Fu cK .BiT Ch .not cool .

Questions

• Clubhouse

Password Insanity

I was just told by a chat agent there is nothing they can do to reset my password for the email I’ve had for 10 or 13 years (I lost count). This is absolute insanity.  I just switched over to AT&T. Originally when I set up my phone plan and switch off of my parents’ plan, I provided the

Questions

• Email

IPv6

Is it worth enabling IPv6 on your router?

Questions

• Internet

Request for Carrier Reveal/Visibility on Ipad

Hi, I need the ability to select a different carrier on the ESIM for my iPad Air 4th gen as it's currently requiring me to sign into AT&T when I go to change it. The device is paid off and is not currently tied to any AT&T number. Please let me know what information you need. Thank

Questions

• Wireless

Paid phones being billed

In June bought phones when bill came I paid the 2 phones but for the last 6 months I’m still being billed. Contacted 5 times got a credit but still being billed.  ATT

Questions

• Wireless

Move from prepaid to postpaid line on husband’s FirstNet Family acct

Hello, I have a prepaid ATT account. My current phone is done, time to get a new one but I need to keep the #. Ideally would like to switch to a postpaid line on my husbands FirstNet Family acct, and buy a iPhone 12 or 13 mini with installments. How can I accomplish this? The att rep in my loc

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(86)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM and using an international SIM in a locked phone

Hello, First time posting to a forum, so thanks in advance for any info.   I have a iPhone 12 pro that has 8 more installments (AT&T) until fully paid and able to be unlocked.  It has a physical SIM card.  My question is if I convert my physical SIM to an eSIM, would I be

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.