Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Reward card scam

ME TOO -- sooooo is there a Class Action Lawsuit being arranged by anyone?  Please include me.

Questions

Who would like to join me in a class action lawsuit?

I have been at ATT customer for phone for quite sometime. Before we did the ATT next program I called and spoke with multiple people about what my bil

Questions

Re: U-Verse Modem

Maybe a class action lawsuit?

Questions

Re: TV apps not working with U-verse Credentials

124974564Kenyona4345@att.net

Questions

Re: Technical Support

Thanks for your response.  I appreciate the acknowledgement that there is indeed an issue and it’s not just me!  I was able to resolve the problem of

Questions

Re: Logo channel

Who cares. Just a bunch of freaks. Decent society wants no part of that crap and are tired of having it forced on us.This is the n#gg#rs, fa#s, the wh

Questions

Re: Logo channel

Because decent people do not watch that crap. Decent society wants nothing to do with your life style and are tired of having it forced down out throa

Questions

Re: Where did my recorded shows go?

You can't get to the uverse guide from anywhere. Not even online. You click on it and it takes it to your att account page. It has nothing to do with

Questions

Here we go again... DVR rebooting itself

Last month my DVR that was a few years old suddenly started rebooting itself and I was told I needed a new one. The replacement worked for a day and i

Questions

uverse channel 28 disappeared

CW Channel 28. Louisville,  Ky. Watched it yesterday. Rebooted receiver. Still gone.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.