Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!

No Description Added

(214)
Re: Reward card scam

ME TOO -- sooooo is there a Class Action Lawsuit being arranged by anyone?  Please include me.

Questions

Who would like to join me in a class action lawsuit?

I have been at ATT customer for phone for quite sometime. Before we did the ATT next program I called and spoke with multiple people about what my bill would look like with phones to get the best possible deal from ANY carrier. ATT promised me a price that was $40 less than what my actual bill was.

Questions

Re: U-Verse Modem

Maybe a class action lawsuit?

Questions

Re: TV apps not working with U-verse Credentials

124974564Kenyona4345@att.net

Questions

Re: Logo channel

Who cares. Just a bunch of freaks. Decent society wants no part of that crap and are tired of having it forced on us.This is the n#gg#rs, fa#s, the whole lot of undecent society.

Questions

Re: Logo channel

Because decent people do not watch that crap. Decent society wants nothing to do with your life style and are tired of having it forced down out throats. #u#k#n# queers, n#gg#rs and the whole lot of you!!!

Questions

Re: Where did my recorded shows go?

You can't get to the uverse guide from anywhere. Not even online. You click on it and it takes it to your att account page. It has nothing to do with rebooting. The icon disappeared from my computer and along with it went my access to the guide.

Questions

Here we go again... DVR rebooting itself

Last month my DVR that was a few years old suddenly started rebooting itself and I was told I needed a new one. The replacement worked for a day and is now worse that my original. Pixelation is still there on all tv's. Had to do destructive reset to get my DVR back and lost all my recordings for the

Questions

uverse channel 28 disappeared

CW Channel 28. Louisville,  Ky. Watched it yesterday. Rebooted receiver. Still gone.

Questions

Re: The CW channel on U-verse

I had it yesterday,  today it's gone. Channel 28 zip 40213.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.