Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(214)
Re: Need office of the president's phone number

1 210-821-4105

Questions

Re: Door to door solicitor

My mother and I had someone claiming to be from AT&T come to our door during dinner time. When we asked to see a business card or for a name he refused. He was asking very personal questions that we didn't feel comfortable answering, especially since my dad was out of town. My mom said she had somet

Questions

Re: Sewer line broken

Your sewer line problem must be solved till now! Same kind of situation is being faced by my aunt. Her sewer busted and she has no other option but to call a professional plumber to repair this issue. Trenchless sewer repairs NJ or replacement is the best option were plumbers can restore your sewer

Questions

Unburied cable problem

I am having same exact problem.  Fiber Cable was installed in Dec 16 and buried ...then dug up in January when neighbor had theirs installed.  Met an AT&T truck outside a few days later and showed and they said they would report and take care off.  Nothing. Weeks passed and I reported to their unbur

Questions

Re: Why do they quote a lower price than what is actually charged?

Hi, I am currently working on your case. I will need to verify the account so I can take a look and see what I can do for you. May I have the account number?  Thank you Anna K. AT&T Social Media Manager Sunday-Thursday 6am-2pm CST

Questions

Re: directv app keeps quitting on my mobile phone, samsung galaxy s7

mine stopped weeks ago, on all my devices. tried un installing, re installing, no go!! waited several weeks, and still no good, verry dissaatisfied

Questions

Re: Direct tv app starts but won't go past the log on screen

mine stopped weeks ago, on all my devices. tried un installing, re installing, no go!! waited several weeks, and still no good, verry dissaatisfied

Questions

WOIO CHANNEL 19

DO NOT want to lose WOIO channel19 on uverse! My children have Direct tv, & they feel the same! We are ALL gone as cu somers if this happens.

Questions

All programs recorded on every Wednesday night at 9:00 PM (Central) pixelate

I had Uverse TV, along with Gigapower Internet service installed about 1 month ago. Have a Pace 5268AC Gateway with 1 DVR and 2 wired receivers, all connected through HPNA (coax) to the gateway. I record multiple programs throughout the week, with most recordings happening during primetime (7-10 pm

Questions

Class Action Lawsuit Against AT&T U-verse for Unlawful Charges and Fees?

Does anyone know if a class action lawsuit is pending against AT&T (U-Verse) for one-time changes and fees? Three months ago I contacted a customer representative (Jena, by name) asking if the programming for U-Verse had changed as I thought it looked like Direct TV programming. Jena responded to my

Questions

Be the first to reply

(125)
Usage Details

How can I disable access to viewing text and call logs when you log in online? I’ve called support and gone into a store and nobody knows how to do this. There’s no way that I could be the only person who doesn’t want all their data readily available for others. This is a very concerning safety is

Questions

• Wireless

Unlock pre pay phone

I have asked for my daughters SE to be unlocked so I can add her to our account. Phone has never been activated on any plan or prepay bought phone at WalMart she has just used it for wifi. Att denied my request, said had to have service with them 6months before they can unlock it!! I paid for the ph

Questions

• Wireless

International call restrict

I have placed international call restrict on multiple cell phone lines on my account many times but I keep on getting charges for international calls Till 1 hour ago I could see international call restrict as an "add on" on my online account After talking to the last customer care representation

Questions

• Wireless

Nokia BGW 320-505/two 5G Channels/Amazon Fire TV Stick

I connected to ATT Fiber Internet two days ago, and my NetSpot discovery app reports two 5G LAN Channels from my Nokia BGW 320-505 gateway. One, channel 157, has consistent signal and good strength. The second, channel 44, has intermittent-to-no signal. Neither of my two Fire TV sticks, nor my lapto

Questions

• Internet

Range

What are the Wi-Fi range on the sparks?

Questions

• Wireless

Cannot look at AT&T landline bill

I take care of my sister's AT&T bill payments. She's blind and a diabetic. She was set up with auto pay 2 years ago by her son. I don't have access for her account, even though I'm her caretaker. My name is on her accounts   Her son set it up online with an email address that he doesn't u

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(149)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.