Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

9Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Yes you are absolutely . As I'm typing this AT&T is trying to boot me out of here but I have copies I've just begun sorry for the typos I was going to try and fix it they're not giving me time. They do not have technical support. What they do offer are viruses that take over your system. Absolutely

Questions

Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Yes you are absolutely . As I'm typing this AT&T is trying to boot me out of here but I have copies I've just begun sorry for the typos I was going to try and fix it they're not giving me time. They do not have technical support. What they do offer are viruses that take over your system. Absolutely

Questions

Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Not only is that true it also give you malicious people who access all your devices

Questions

Re: I'm Just trying to PAY MY BILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello @Mom2Bry I'm very sorry you're issue hasn't been resolved yet. I just checked and I see that ATTU-verseCare sent you another message today. Please make sure to log back into the Forums to reply to their private message, they will need to schedule some time with you when someone can call you to

Questions

dakjdsakjdsadsakhdsakj

dskjds dskjasd dskjdskj

Questions

Re: Account Credit for 4 days of service

I took your advice and called DirectTVs customer service. After being on hold for 35 minutes, I was, for some reason, switched over to billing, and then the games began. Nothing was solved within a 55 minute time period. I was patient, calm, and non-demanding, just as you'd suggested. And after 1 ho

Questions

Being mistreated

I called Technical support at9.07 am this morning. The lady was rude,unfriendly, negative, mean,disrespectful, seemed to have no knowledge in anything. She screamed at me and did not give me any useful information.Repeated 3 times that she would send a technician, because they don't want to be bothe

Questions

Re: Is direct TV going to replace uverse

I have had Uverse TV for many years with each month my bill increasing drastically only to have the bill reduced again.  This happens to me and my family each month.  They get the bill down to $120-130 with all the discounts and then they send me the bill for $178 again.  It takes hours out of my mo

Questions

AT&T Can Respond About Forum Issues But Can't Answer a Phone for 9 Hours or Respond to Posts

I just got a PM but have yet to see responses on my post or get someone to pick up the phone after more than 8 hours on hold. Insanity. Get your act together AT&T.  

Questions

Re: Complaint about Billing Department...How do I get help?

whatever you do, don't call them. I am currently still on hold after over 8 hours.

Questions

Re: Calls take forever!

I am still on hold after 8 hours today.

Questions

Re: How many AT&T managers does it take to resolve an issue?

They will never solve it. This is a screenshot of my phone from a couple of minutes ago, being put on hold.   

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.