Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!

No Description Added

"customer service" does not resolve. Just ignores. Why does this not get escalated? Pathetic service

See my recent posts. Nothing gets resolved.

Questions

Re: Error: User ID is not authorized. [205.4]

This means you have a spelling error in the user ID the first time you signed your account up. Click "forgot user ID" and it will tell you what it is

Questions

Current Billing

sgs

Questions

Re: Moving the Main U-verse Box

HiNo I'm talking about the main tv receiver box. The gateway and router arein another room. We have 3 boxes hooked up to our 3 tv's.I believe a techni

Questions

Re: Tech appointment

Thanks for info! Yeah I called at 3 when they didn't show up by then and they said person had been dispatched at 2:30. Saw an AT&T truck show up aroun

Questions

Re: I need contact executive customer service info please

http://www.headquartersinfo.com/att-headquarters

Questions

Re: u-VERSE SERVICE CANCELLED BACK IN 2010- EQUIPMENT RETURNED, BEING CHARGED FOR IT

My issue has NOT been resolved. So frustrating. CPFB CFPB (can't remember what is called right now) says that A T & T doesn't deal.with them so they c

Questions

Re: Employees/manager customer service is horrible

Wrong forum, this forum is for DirecTV Now, the internet streaming tv service.

Questions

Cancellation Fee

I was a previous AT&T UVERSE customer, when I purchased a new home this year I was going to move my services from my previous address to my new one. I

Questions

Re: What is support or corporate complaint email?

Hi. I have a problem with AT&T and I don't seem to be able to get to the right people or department.Would writing a letter to corporate office help ?P

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.