Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

Re: directv app keeps quitting on my mobile phone, samsung galaxy s7

mine stopped weeks ago, on all my devices. tried un installing, re installing, no go!! waited several weeks, and still no good, verry dissaatisfied

Questions

Re: Direct tv app starts but won't go past the log on screen

mine stopped weeks ago, on all my devices. tried un installing, re installing, no go!! waited several weeks, and still no good, verry dissaatisfied

Questions

WOIO CHANNEL 19

DO NOT want to lose WOIO channel19 on uverse! My children have Direct tv, & they feel the same! We are ALL gone as cu somers if this happens.

Questions

Re: Worst Customer Service I have EVER received at AT&T

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

Re: ATT 3rd Party Company broke my main water pipe when burrying cable. Need Help on Resolution!

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

Re: Being lied to by customer service on packages.

Questions

All programs recorded on every Wednesday night at 9:00 PM (Central) pixelate

I had Uverse TV, along with Gigapower Internet service installed about 1 month ago. Have a Pace 5268AC Gateway with 1 DVR and 2 wired receivers, all connected through HPNA (coax) to the gateway. I record multiple programs throughout the week, with most recordings happening during primetime (7-10 pm

Questions

Class Action Lawsuit Against AT&T U-verse for Unlawful Charges and Fees?

Does anyone know if a class action lawsuit is pending against AT&T (U-Verse) for one-time changes and fees? Three months ago I contacted a customer representative (Jena, by name) asking if the programming for U-Verse had changed as I thought it looked like Direct TV programming. Jena responded to my

Questions

Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not in our native languageI wonder where you might be from speak English writing wish get her some help

Questions

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not in our native languageI wonder where you might be from speak English writing wish get her some help

Questions

Beware sounds like they're playing the blame game there's lots of class 101 for that and that I'm sorry that's all you're going to

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.