Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!

No Description Added

(214)
Re: Need office of the president's phone number

1 210-821-4105

Questions

Re: Door to door solicitor

My mother and I had someone claiming to be from AT&T come to our door during dinner time. When we asked to see a business card or for a name he refused. He was asking very personal questions that we didn't feel comfortable answering, especially since my dad was out of town. My mom said she had somet

Questions

Re: Sewer line broken

Your sewer line problem must be solved till now! Same kind of situation is being faced by my aunt. Her sewer busted and she has no other option but to call a professional plumber to repair this issue. Trenchless sewer repairs NJ or replacement is the best option were plumbers can restore your sewer

Questions

Unburied cable problem

I am having same exact problem.  Fiber Cable was installed in Dec 16 and buried ...then dug up in January when neighbor had theirs installed.  Met an AT&T truck outside a few days later and showed and they said they would report and take care off.  Nothing. Weeks passed and I reported to their unbur

Questions

Re: Why do they quote a lower price than what is actually charged?

Hi, I am currently working on your case. I will need to verify the account so I can take a look and see what I can do for you. May I have the account number?  Thank you Anna K. AT&T Social Media Manager Sunday-Thursday 6am-2pm CST

Questions

Re: directv app keeps quitting on my mobile phone, samsung galaxy s7

mine stopped weeks ago, on all my devices. tried un installing, re installing, no go!! waited several weeks, and still no good, verry dissaatisfied

Questions

Re: Direct tv app starts but won't go past the log on screen

mine stopped weeks ago, on all my devices. tried un installing, re installing, no go!! waited several weeks, and still no good, verry dissaatisfied

Questions

WOIO CHANNEL 19

DO NOT want to lose WOIO channel19 on uverse! My children have Direct tv, & they feel the same! We are ALL gone as cu somers if this happens.

Questions

All programs recorded on every Wednesday night at 9:00 PM (Central) pixelate

I had Uverse TV, along with Gigapower Internet service installed about 1 month ago. Have a Pace 5268AC Gateway with 1 DVR and 2 wired receivers, all connected through HPNA (coax) to the gateway. I record multiple programs throughout the week, with most recordings happening during primetime (7-10 pm

Questions

Class Action Lawsuit Against AT&T U-verse for Unlawful Charges and Fees?

Does anyone know if a class action lawsuit is pending against AT&T (U-Verse) for one-time changes and fees? Three months ago I contacted a customer representative (Jena, by name) asking if the programming for U-Verse had changed as I thought it looked like Direct TV programming. Jena responded to my

Questions

Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not in our native languageI wonder where you might be from speak English writing wish get her some help

Questions

Re: Brand New (unhappy) Uverse Customer

Hey tech support do you realize what you just typed to her to fix it is foreign no pun intended the average consumer would believe that that was not in our native languageI wonder where you might be from speak English writing wish get her some help

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.