We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(214)
Wireless receiver "loses connection" on single channels

My original post disappeared so here it is again, sorry if anyone sees this twiceOur wired equipment is installed at the other end of the house, tons of distance between everything wired and the wireless receiver. We've had normal issues, I reset the equipment regularly, I've had to have the house r

Questions

Re: Adult Content Charges

Ha, this just happened to me. The incompetence of this service is unreal. If I had known and did research, I would never have conducted business with these people.Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Questions

Re: Channels

You should post in the DirecTV forum.  You posted in Uverse TV.

Questions

Re: Error: User ID is not authorized. [205.4]

This means you have a spelling error in the user ID the first time you signed your account up. Click "forgot user ID" and it will tell you what it is so you can see what the misspelling is.

Questions

Re: Moving the Main U-verse Box

HiNo I'm talking about the main tv receiver box. The gateway and router arein another room. We have 3 boxes hooked up to our 3 tv's.I believe a technician mentioned, if the bedrm box is ever moved to anotherroom within the house, because its the "main" box some wires located in ourgarage wall had to

Questions

Re: Tech appointment

Thanks for info! Yeah I called at 3 when they didn't show up by then and they said person had been dispatched at 2:30. Saw an AT&T truck show up around 3:45, park and then leave. My townhouse is not marked very well and figured I would get a call from him wondering exactly where I was, but instead j

Questions

Re: u-VERSE SERVICE CANCELLED BACK IN 2010- EQUIPMENT RETURNED, BEING CHARGED FOR IT

My issue has NOT been resolved. So frustrating. CPFB CFPB (can't remember what is called right now) says that A T & T doesn't deal.with them so they cannot help resolve my issue. They say I should contact their corporate office.I spent so much time calling them and trying to work with the CFPB that

Questions

Re: Employees/manager customer service is horrible

Wrong forum, this forum is for DirecTV Now, the internet streaming tv service.

Questions

Cancellation Fee

I was a previous AT&T UVERSE customer, when I purchased a new home this year I was going to move my services from my previous address to my new one. I found out that UVERSE was not available and was told that I could keep my internet and get DIRECTV. I was also told there would be a rebate if I did,

Questions

Be the first to reply

(87)
AT&T CANCELLED MY SERVICE WITHOUT A VALID REASON AND TOOK MY DEPOSIT!

My family has (well I should say HAD) service with AT&T. My family and myself recently relocated to our new home. We were able to secure a home in a brand new apartment complex that just finished being built 3 months prior. On Nov 17, we paid our deposit of $100, all seemed to be well, we had a

Questions

• Internet

Excellent Customer Service won me

A CSA named Melody (wish I knew a last name ) went above and beyond to help me out and that's the first in years of interactions I've had with multiple carriers. She sold me on att. Thank you

Questions

• Wireless

Will Active armor advance mobile security show location on my app's call logs?

when an unknown call came in, it look up the location where the call is coming from but when i check my call logs, it does not show the location , why is that ?

Questions

• Wireless

Trouble connecting new Insignia TV to my ATT Uverse Box

New Insignia TV and there is trouble connecting my Uverse Box to it. Using HDMI cable and ports and it is trying to connect - there are glimpses of what is playing on the box but then only static.  I have rebooted the box and the whole Gateway System.  On the input I can see the 3 dots wh

Questions

• TV

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Wireless

Issues logging in with the app

I am having to reset my password every day when using the app on my phone or iPad. Both the att app and the U-verse app. I get an error message that says the limit for unsuccessful sign in attempts has been reached and I am forced to reset my password. This happens every day. When I log in on the we

Questions

• Digital Life

Trending Accepted Solutions

(325)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.