Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!

No Description Added

Loyalty program lies and scam

On 02/21/2017 when my contract period was up, I called to cancel and "Charles" from the Loyalty dept. offered me a bundle for $110.00 a month for internet, phone, and tv for 12 months. He quoted the price several times. I then got a bill for $318.00, which I paid, as I thought the bill had gotten co

Questions

BILLING FRAUD

I am looking for people to join me in a class action suit that have been screwed with AT&T billing. I was promised a bundle package and ended up with a 600.00 dollar bill within 2 months time. I have called and tried talking to AT&T with no results. They came out to my home on Jan 4th 2017 to instal

Questions

Re: Is U-verse Going Away

JefferMC wrote:"AT&T doesn't publish official statements of policy on dslreports.com.  AT&T employees sometimes publish internal information on dslreports.com." OK well if AT&T employees are posting internal information on dslreports.com, then they obviously know something that you don't since they

Questions

Re: why???

AT&T - re: HORRIBLE AD - STOP THE SCREAMING!Every five minutes you subject me to screaming guy in shower - MAKE IT STOP!!What's wrong with you? You're torturing me with this ad.It plays on my App for CNBC constantly, also Fox News - 15-20 times per hour.Try it - listen online or by app to CNBC or Fo

Questions

Delete post

- please remove post

Questions

Re: ATT Sucks and So does UVerse!

I HAVE HAD A EVEN WORSE EXPERIENCE FROM NO SHOWS DUE TO STRIKING AND HAVE DISCOVERED FROM AT&T STAFF THAT THEY ARE SELLING AND SOLD ME A PRODUCT  (1GB) THAT THEY ACTUALLY CANNOT EVEN GET CLOSE TO  IN MY AREA. THIS CONSTITUTES FRAUD!- I AM GOING TO BE LOOKING INTO A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY I

Questions

pause close caption what happened thanks michael

pause close caption

Questions

Billing mistake turned off my internet service

I had ATT TV service and Internet. On Jan 2nd of this year i terminated the tv portion and returned the gear. Got a bill from DIRECTV sing thanks your balance is zero at the end of January. Somehow ATT doesn't communicate with the company they own and kept billing me. Now they have suspended my inte

Questions

Re: Local channels

johnson8575@bellsouth.net

Questions

fox 8 NOLA

why att sucks....???? cant watch Fox 8....NOLA

Questions

Re: NBC

ateetee sux

Questions

Where did CBS go???

Why is CBS not working?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.