Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!

No Description Added

(214)
pause close caption what happened thanks michael

pause close caption

Questions

Billing mistake turned off my internet service

I had ATT TV service and Internet. On Jan 2nd of this year i terminated the tv portion and returned the gear. Got a bill from DIRECTV sing thanks your balance is zero at the end of January. Somehow ATT doesn't communicate with the company they own and kept billing me. Now they have suspended my inte

Questions

Re: Local channels

johnson8575@bellsouth.net

Questions

fox 8 NOLA

why att sucks....???? cant watch Fox 8....NOLA

Questions

Re: NBC

ateetee sux

Questions

Where did CBS go???

Why is CBS not working?

Questions

Uverse TV and NBC

I am tired of ATT playing these games.   I am paying for U300 which is supposed to include local channels.  Now I don't have access to NBC.  Bill creeps up and up, service and customer care are non-existent.   Gotta go back to Comcast.  ATT should realize they are not the only provider.  Sucks.

Questions

Uverse

I am tired of ATT playing these games.   I am paying for U300 which is supposed to include local channels.  Now I don't have access to NBC.  Bill creeps up and up, service and customer care are non-existent.   Gotta go back to Comcast.  ATT should realize they are not the only provider.  Sucks.

Questions

Re: Fox 8 News New Orleans

.From Midland TX...............I expect to see my local NBC affiliate back on the air soon or a reduction in my outrageously high bill.  I will not pay for services not received.  If this is what we have to expect from the AT&T merger with DirecTV, then I believe we will discontinue our service.  An

Questions

Re: Local Chanels Bowling Green, KY

CHANGE YOUR SERVICE ADDRESS TO A ADDRESS IN FRANKLIN , KY YOULL GET NASHVILLE LOCALS!!!! ITS EASY TO DO THE REPS JUST DO IT.

Questions

Re: Fox 6

Raycom Media Stations are no longer available on AT&T U-Verse. This inconvenience to viewers is part of a broader business strategy to convert AT&T U-Verse customers to DirecTV, because a DirecTV subscription is more profitable. In fact, prior to merging with DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse had zero disruptio

Questions

Raycom

Raycom Media Stations are no longer available on AT&T U-Verse. This inconvenience to viewers is part of a broader business strategy to convert AT&T U-Verse customers to DirecTV, because a DirecTV subscription is more profitable. In fact, prior to merging with DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse had zero disruptio

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.