Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!

No Description Added

Re: need help to watch TV shows on my home computer

The site is www.oldversion.com Thanks.

Questions

Re: Error: User ID is not authorized. [205.4]

This means you have a spelling error in the user ID the first time you signed your account up. Click "forgot user ID" and it will tell you what it is so you can see what the misspelling is.

Questions

Current Billing

sgs

Questions

Re: Moving the Main U-verse Box

HiNo I'm talking about the main tv receiver box. The gateway and router arein another room. We have 3 boxes hooked up to our 3 tv's.I believe a technician mentioned, if the bedrm box is ever moved to anotherroom within the house, because its the "main" box some wires located in ourgarage wall had to

Questions

Re: Tech appointment

Thanks for info! Yeah I called at 3 when they didn't show up by then and they said person had been dispatched at 2:30. Saw an AT&T truck show up around 3:45, park and then leave. My townhouse is not marked very well and figured I would get a call from him wondering exactly where I was, but instead j

Questions

Re: I need contact executive customer service info please

http://www.headquartersinfo.com/att-headquarters

Questions

Re: u-VERSE SERVICE CANCELLED BACK IN 2010- EQUIPMENT RETURNED, BEING CHARGED FOR IT

My issue has NOT been resolved. So frustrating. CPFB CFPB (can't remember what is called right now) says that A T & T doesn't deal.with them so they cannot help resolve my issue. They say I should contact their corporate office.I spent so much time calling them and trying to work with the CFPB that

Questions

Re: Employees/manager customer service is horrible

Wrong forum, this forum is for DirecTV Now, the internet streaming tv service.

Questions

Cancellation Fee

I was a previous AT&T UVERSE customer, when I purchased a new home this year I was going to move my services from my previous address to my new one. I found out that UVERSE was not available and was told that I could keep my internet and get DIRECTV. I was also told there would be a rebate if I did,

Questions

Re: What is support or corporate complaint email?

Hi. I have a problem with AT&T and I don't seem to be able to get to the right people or department.Would writing a letter to corporate office help ?Please help

Questions

Re: Executive office contacts

CRC 866-446-4115

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.