Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!

No Description Added

(214)
Re: Tech appointment

Thanks for info! Yeah I called at 3 when they didn't show up by then and they said person had been dispatched at 2:30. Saw an AT&T truck show up around 3:45, park and then leave. My townhouse is not marked very well and figured I would get a call from him wondering exactly where I was, but instead j

Questions

Re: u-VERSE SERVICE CANCELLED BACK IN 2010- EQUIPMENT RETURNED, BEING CHARGED FOR IT

My issue has NOT been resolved. So frustrating. CPFB CFPB (can't remember what is called right now) says that A T & T doesn't deal.with them so they cannot help resolve my issue. They say I should contact their corporate office.I spent so much time calling them and trying to work with the CFPB that

Questions

Re: Employees/manager customer service is horrible

Wrong forum, this forum is for DirecTV Now, the internet streaming tv service.

Questions

Cancellation Fee

I was a previous AT&T UVERSE customer, when I purchased a new home this year I was going to move my services from my previous address to my new one. I found out that UVERSE was not available and was told that I could keep my internet and get DIRECTV. I was also told there would be a rebate if I did,

Questions

Re: What is support or corporate complaint email?

Hi. I have a problem with AT&T and I don't seem to be able to get to the right people or department.Would writing a letter to corporate office help ?Please help

Questions

Re: Executive office contacts

CRC 866-446-4115

Questions

Loyalty program lies and scam

On 02/21/2017 when my contract period was up, I called to cancel and "Charles" from the Loyalty dept. offered me a bundle for $110.00 a month for internet, phone, and tv for 12 months. He quoted the price several times. I then got a bill for $318.00, which I paid, as I thought the bill had gotten co

Questions

BILLING FRAUD

I am looking for people to join me in a class action suit that have been screwed with AT&T billing. I was promised a bundle package and ended up with a 600.00 dollar bill within 2 months time. I have called and tried talking to AT&T with no results. They came out to my home on Jan 4th 2017 to instal

Questions

Re: Is U-verse Going Away

JefferMC wrote:"AT&T doesn't publish official statements of policy on dslreports.com.  AT&T employees sometimes publish internal information on dslreports.com." OK well if AT&T employees are posting internal information on dslreports.com, then they obviously know something that you don't since they

Questions

Re: why???

AT&T - re: HORRIBLE AD - STOP THE SCREAMING!Every five minutes you subject me to screaming guy in shower - MAKE IT STOP!!What's wrong with you? You're torturing me with this ad.It plays on my App for CNBC constantly, also Fox News - 15-20 times per hour.Try it - listen online or by app to CNBC or Fo

Questions

Delete post

- please remove post

Questions

Re: ATT Sucks and So does UVerse!

I HAVE HAD A EVEN WORSE EXPERIENCE FROM NO SHOWS DUE TO STRIKING AND HAVE DISCOVERED FROM AT&T STAFF THAT THEY ARE SELLING AND SOLD ME A PRODUCT  (1GB) THAT THEY ACTUALLY CANNOT EVEN GET CLOSE TO  IN MY AREA. THIS CONSTITUTES FRAUD!- I AM GOING TO BE LOOKING INTO A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY I

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.