Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!

No Description Added

Billing

How do i file a complaint

Questions

Billing

How can you help me. I feel like everything is a lie and I just want to be done with you

Questions

Re: Program REminder one more time

First time here. This is the kind of attitude that gets a "High Achiever" status?

Questions

Re: Why can't I watch recorded shows on other devices?

It advertised you can, even before att bought DTV. Was never able to get it to work.

Questions

ATTUVerse

I called ATT Moving at 6:10 P.M. tonight. I told Courtney I am moving out of State and wanted to put a request in to discontinue UVerse Service. She a

Questions

Re: direct tv/Amazon scam

Delete.

Questions

Re: Bad installer

i hope you dont have a different service provider for internet as they will cut the coax cable for it

Questions

MeTV

Going to cancel service. I switched from Spectrum; however, going back because you do not have METV which is only decent channel to watch. Thanks for

Questions

Re: Where to file complaints and grievances-Uverse

After being with att for over 15 years and being on auto pay for most of the years until a recent issue with billing upon adding additional att servic

Questions

Wireless receiver "loses connection" on single channels

My original post disappeared so here it is again, sorry if anyone sees this twiceOur wired equipment is installed at the other end of the house, tons

Questions

Re: Adult Content Charges

Ha, this just happened to me. The incompetence of this service is unreal. If I had known and did research, I would never have conducted business with

Questions

Re: Channels

You should post in the DirecTV forum.  You posted in Uverse TV.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.