Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!

No Description Added

(214)
Re: Why can't I watch recorded shows on other devices?

It advertised you can, even before att bought DTV. Was never able to get it to work.

Questions

ATTUVerse

I called ATT Moving at 6:10 P.M. tonight. I told Courtney I am moving out of State and wanted to put a request in to discontinue UVerse Service. She asked for the City and State I'm moving to. She said she put the request in. I asked her for the effective date; She said today. I told her I want to s

Questions

Re: direct tv/Amazon scam

Delete.

Questions

Re: Bad installer

i hope you dont have a different service provider for internet as they will cut the coax cable for it

Questions

MeTV

Going to cancel service. I switched from Spectrum; however, going back because you do not have METV which is only decent channel to watch. Thanks for nothing

Questions

Re: Where to file complaints and grievances-Uverse

After being with att for over 15 years and being on auto pay for most of the years until a recent issue with billing upon adding additional att services in December 2016, and having billing issues that I've had to call about monthly without ever getting the issue corrected, since December, I am sad

Questions

Wireless receiver "loses connection" on single channels

My original post disappeared so here it is again, sorry if anyone sees this twiceOur wired equipment is installed at the other end of the house, tons of distance between everything wired and the wireless receiver. We've had normal issues, I reset the equipment regularly, I've had to have the house r

Questions

Re: Adult Content Charges

Ha, this just happened to me. The incompetence of this service is unreal. If I had known and did research, I would never have conducted business with these people.Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Questions

Re: Channels

You should post in the DirecTV forum.  You posted in Uverse TV.

Questions

Re: Error: User ID is not authorized. [205.4]

This means you have a spelling error in the user ID the first time you signed your account up. Click "forgot user ID" and it will tell you what it is so you can see what the misspelling is.

Questions

Re: Moving the Main U-verse Box

HiNo I'm talking about the main tv receiver box. The gateway and router arein another room. We have 3 boxes hooked up to our 3 tv's.I believe a technician mentioned, if the bedrm box is ever moved to anotherroom within the house, because its the "main" box some wires located in ourgarage wall had to

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.