No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(214)
Re: How do you set sleep timer?

I have thought about it and maybe it would be similar to the one I pressed on the S10, TV menu and then timer. Just curious why I can adjust the TV picture, sound etc but no access to the timer. If I can't I will go back to the S10, it can.

Questions

Re: Freezing TV and constant stopping of programming stating to many recordings

So I have had 28 service calls. They reworded and replaced all equipment. I have rebooted the gateway time and time again. Problem persists. Even had a new pot put in. My neighbor had ATT service and no problem. Internet is so slow at times my computer timed out. They have nothing else to offer me t

Questions

Re: Unsubscribed

Yes....I get some channels. Even when trying to use the On demand feature it says unsubscribed.

Questions

Re: Dvr doesn't work when line is down

Sounds like a correct answer, but it means there is no solution to myproblem until ATT fixes the line. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Questions

Re: U-Verse Reliability

I'm not sure how to send a personal message. I hope this is it!Account #: 545122840986Pan #: 865-313-4168

Questions

Re: U-Verse Reliability

I'm not sure how to send a personal message. I hope this is it!Account #: 545122840986Pan #: 865-313-4168

Questions

Re: Genie Receiver Problems

They lose connection to the bridge router mostly and lately have beenchanging the channel sporadically to some Direct TV info channel. Sometimeserror code 772 is shown. I don't know the exact model the receiver is.

Questions

Re: Not Receiving What Was Promised

I was in the store and she went over the list of channels I needed ( like5!), and said they were all listed! I expect an employee to know and betruthful. Obviously, this is not the case with AT&T!

Questions

Re: Can only watch certain records on other devices.

Aha! I see what you mean now.Thanks so much for clearing that up for me.

Questions

Re: Can only watch certain records on other devices.

Aha! I see what you mean now.Thanks so much for clearing that up for me.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(112)
emails from my iphone are not being sent - they're disappearing

I have had ATT&T for years, same email address. I have used it on my phone for years.  Recently, I have noticed that I type up a mail, and send it and it completely disappears.  The email is not in Drafts, not in Sent box, and never sent.  My recipients are NOT getting these mail

Questions

• Email

My devices tell me there’s no connection with my wifi but still allow me to use them regularly with the same connection…

Idk if anybody else has this problem but on my laptop it’ll tell me there’s no connection when I connect to my wifi (it doesn’t show me the signal bars just the globe and say no internet) but allow me to use my pc/search etc like I regularly would with a connection and on my Xbox it’ll connect but t

Questions

• Internet

Phone upgrade Tip

I upgraded my phone back in November I got a text message today saying they were going to charge me 315.00 for the unreturned phone. Luckily i had tracking witch did no good to ATT but i took a photo of the return label that had an RMA number on it, This one number saved me a lot of headache and so

Questions

• Wireless

Contents of Activation site not loading correctly.

A month ago, I got a prepaid Alcatel phone. Just a today, I decided to activate it. However, here's the problem, when I go that activateprepaid site and fill out my info, the contents of the page where I choose my rate plans aren't loading in correctly. Usually there would be a blank page and a few

Questions

• Wireless

Carrier unlock request denied under eligibility matched condition

At noon, I visited AT&T and made sure I paid the bill fully first. I bought my phone by amazon. There was no any charge for phone price, but only phone bill. And I paid at the store, with receipt ready. Afternoon, I went to verizon and carrier was locked still. So I submitted the unlock request,

Questions

• Wireless

Earphones of the best Samsung wireless.

I can't hear anything in them, I want the ones without the headphone rubbers? English is not my first language lol. what are the best earphones of the best samsung wireless?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(101)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.