Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: At&t Uverse Customer Service and Retention Dept. are terrible. I've been lied to countless t

I experienced poor customer service as well. I had fraudulent charges on my bills. I tried to dispute them, bilateral they blamed me. They refused to reimburse me. I am out hundreds of dollars. I have switched companies. ATT will never get another dime from me.

Questions

Re: At&t Uverse Customer Service and Retention Dept. are terrible. I've been lied to countless t

They stole money from me. Don't use ATT, or you might live the same nightmare. They are cold and could care less about their customers. They don't try to help you. They only want their money. They will charge you for things you never used. Save yourself the headache. CHOOSE ANOTHER PROVIDER. NOT ATT

Questions

Re: At

Keni,I finally had results from the chat line, not the phone believe it or not. This girl resolved pretty much everything for us. Her name is Danielle D. - ID number GNX2VZ9She was awesome for us. I suggest you try your best to get her. She was based out of a New York (or Jersey) office I think. Goo

Questions

Re: TV apps not working with uverse

PLEASE DONT USE ATT. They put FRAUDULENT charges on my bill, and forced me to pay.

Questions

Re: Discounts

PLEASE DONT USE ATT. They put FRAUDULENT charges on my bill, and forced me to pay.

Questions

Re: Discounts

Questions

Re: The picture is blurry

It is blurry on all channels.We do not have HD.And yes it is set on the correct setting.

Questions

Re: ATT u-verse not available at this time. Please try later

My U-verse system has two wireless receivers and two wired. Several nights ago both wireless receivers stopped at the same time.Long story short...the Ethernet port on the back of my Gateway where my Wireless Access Point plugs in stopped working. If you don't have a little LED next to it flashing,

Questions

Re: Uverse Not Available (No Connection)

It is not a wireless receiver. The model # isIPH8005. The COAX cable is hooked up properly to wall & back of receiver. There is no gateway as customer does not have internet, just tv & phone service through Uverse.

Questions

Re: Uverse Not Available (No Connection)

Sorry to say it still isn’t working. With the regular tv remote I did as you said and it is set on HDMI1. Can’t do anything with the Uverse remote since the receiver is not getting a signal and the link light is not lit.

Questions

Zaa , Gabor , missing sister ? missing pet care . Faces know known . No?

I posted on Frame under Cathedral at the end search about ati abbreviated model video card summerizing this Loudmouth claiming the thirst sucking yearly show originator is better with someone's gut full ; may I add that is so revolting pertaining his deplorable grounding of calculating air misshaps

Questions

Re: Starz Western Channel Distorted

My AT&T Support Ticket # is J73711632 - please feel free to call or use Chat to add your complaint to my Support ticket.  This channel is unwatchable in its current state.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.