No Description Added

(214)
Re: TV apps not working with uverse

PLEASE DONT USE ATT. They put FRAUDULENT charges on my bill, and forced me to pay.

Questions

Re: Discounts

PLEASE DONT USE ATT. They put FRAUDULENT charges on my bill, and forced me to pay.

Questions

Re: Discounts

Questions

Re: The picture is blurry

It is blurry on all channels.We do not have HD.And yes it is set on the correct setting.

Questions

Re: ATT u-verse not available at this time. Please try later

My U-verse system has two wireless receivers and two wired. Several nights ago both wireless receivers stopped at the same time.Long story short...the Ethernet port on the back of my Gateway where my Wireless Access Point plugs in stopped working. If you don't have a little LED next to it flashing,

Questions

Re: Uverse Not Available (No Connection)

It is not a wireless receiver. The model # isIPH8005. The COAX cable is hooked up properly to wall & back of receiver. There is no gateway as customer does not have internet, just tv & phone service through Uverse.

Questions

Re: Uverse Not Available (No Connection)

Sorry to say it still isn’t working. With the regular tv remote I did as you said and it is set on HDMI1. Can’t do anything with the Uverse remote since the receiver is not getting a signal and the link light is not lit.

Questions

Zaa , Gabor , missing sister ? missing pet care . Faces know known . No?

I posted on Frame under Cathedral at the end search about ati abbreviated model video card summerizing this Loudmouth claiming the thirst sucking yearly show originator is better with someone's gut full ; may I add that is so revolting pertaining his deplorable grounding of calculating air misshaps

Questions

Re: Starz Western Channel Distorted

My AT&T Support Ticket # is J73711632 - please feel free to call or use Chat to add your complaint to my Support ticket.  This channel is unwatchable in its current state.

Questions

Billing

How do i file a complaint

Questions

Billing

How can you help me. I feel like everything is a lie and I just want to be done with you

Questions

Re: Program REminder one more time

First time here. This is the kind of attitude that gets a "High Achiever" status?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.