Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(214)
Re: How do you set sleep timer?

I have thought about it and maybe it would be similar to the one I pressed on the S10, TV menu and then timer. Just curious why I can adjust the TV picture, sound etc but no access to the timer. If I can't I will go back to the S10, it can.

Questions

Re: Freezing TV and constant stopping of programming stating to many recordings

So I have had 28 service calls. They reworded and replaced all equipment. I have rebooted the gateway time and time again. Problem persists. Even had a new pot put in. My neighbor had ATT service and no problem. Internet is so slow at times my computer timed out. They have nothing else to offer me t

Questions

Re: Unsubscribed

Yes....I get some channels. Even when trying to use the On demand feature it says unsubscribed.

Questions

Re: Dvr doesn't work when line is down

Sounds like a correct answer, but it means there is no solution to myproblem until ATT fixes the line. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Questions

Re: U-Verse Reliability

I'm not sure how to send a personal message. I hope this is it!Account #: 545122840986Pan #: 865-313-4168

Questions

Re: U-Verse Reliability

I'm not sure how to send a personal message. I hope this is it!Account #: 545122840986Pan #: 865-313-4168

Questions