Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Not Receiving What Was Promised

I was in the store and she went over the list of channels I needed ( like5!), and said they were all listed! I expect an employee to know and betruthful. Obviously, this is not the case with AT&T!

Questions

Re: Can only watch certain records on other devices.

Aha! I see what you mean now.Thanks so much for clearing that up for me.

Questions

Re: Can only watch certain records on other devices.

Aha! I see what you mean now.Thanks so much for clearing that up for me.

Questions

Re: Disable Sever Weather Alerts

Thank you for the reply and support on the Alert Issue. I have switched to DirecTV, no more alerts. I would say that is very interesting since Uverse insisted they are required by LAW.

Questions

Re: Charged for returned equipment

Yes, it's so real!ATT&T is one of the worst companies to deal with.Just about everyone I know has had problems with ATT&TThis Corp. makes somany mistakes it's unbelievable. The worst part is I've recovered twice from cancer and this issue has caused me so much stress. ATT&T has me in collections and

Questions

Re: Starz Encore Westerns - SD Image Is Distorted and Stretched To Fill Whole Screen (Channel 940)

Everyone, call STARZ, 855-247-9175.And file a complaint.

Questions

Re: Starz Encore Westerns - SD Image Is Distorted and Stretched To Fill Whole Screen (Channel 940)

Everyone needs to call Starz and file a complaint.STARZ855-247-9175

Questions

Re: Starz Western Channel Distorted

I have been trying since May 29th to get someone - anyone - to revert this channel back to the correct SD aspect ratio. AT&T sent a technician to my house today and he confirmed that it is NOT my TV. The Starz Encore Westerns channel content is unwatchable in its current distorted stretched out stat

Questions

Re: Why can't Uverse have an onscreen calendar?

To allI'm sorry I posted such an insane idea. I have calendars and an iPad. They are not as quick to reference as the TV if it's on. I don't have a smart phone. I'm spending all I can paying AT&T as it is.I bet those who responded are haters and bullies of many people.

Questions

Re: What should I do when my Uverse promotion expires?

They stole money from me. Don't use ATT, or you might live the same nightmare. They are cold and could care less about their customers. They don't try to help you. They only want their money. They will charge you for things you never used. Save yourself the headache. CHOOSE ANOTHER PROVIDER. NOT ATT

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.