No Description Added

Re: Freezing TV and constant stopping of programming stating to many recordings

Welcome to your profile, DONNAAT&T Access ID: tucker530034Or, log in with 904.303.0300

Questions

Re: where is METV on U-verse?

Thank you!

Questions

We basically watch two TVs and I believe they freeze I dependably. Don't know if they freeze at the same times or not. With two TVs engaged and one thing is being recorded one will show continuous messages about to many devices.

Questions

Re: where is METV on U-verse?

Sorry really don't understand "sub-channels" locally we get it via antenna.

Questions

Re: no connection

Yes

Questions

Re: How do you set sleep timer?

I have thought about it and maybe it would be similar to the one I pressed on the S10, TV menu and then timer. Just curious why I can adjust the TV picture, sound etc but no access to the timer. If I can't I will go back to the S10, it can.

Questions

So I have had 28 service calls. They reworded and replaced all equipment. I have rebooted the gateway time and time again. Problem persists. Even had a new pot put in. My neighbor had ATT service and no problem. Internet is so slow at times my computer timed out. They have nothing else to offer me t

Questions

Re: Unsubscribed

Yes....I get some channels. Even when trying to use the On demand feature it says unsubscribed.

Questions

Re: Dvr doesn't work when line is down

Sounds like a correct answer, but it means there is no solution to myproblem until ATT fixes the line. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Questions

Re: U-Verse Reliability

I'm not sure how to send a personal message. I hope this is it!Account #: 545122840986Pan #: 865-313-4168

Questions

Re: U-Verse Reliability

I'm not sure how to send a personal message. I hope this is it!Account #: 545122840986Pan #: 865-313-4168

Questions

Re: Genie Receiver Problems

They lose connection to the bridge router mostly and lately have beenchanging the channel sporadically to some Direct TV info channel. Sometimeserror code 772 is shown. I don't know the exact model the receiver is.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.