Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(214)
Does This Sound Right?

We had a botched installation that has yet to be finished, and we were told we had to wait until U-Verse called us back to say when they would finish the installation. Has this is ever happened to anyone else? If so please inform me about what truly transpired after such... P.S. No one from AT&T has

Questions

Re: Equipment lease fee.

AT&T is being taken over by a military contractor, the Fatty of the Catholic Church who substitute the #NIV word changes of the Bible. the Agreed on Catholic Standards Text is #NRSV APL which in the 2017-01-20 & 2017-11-26 reading should say #Destroy #Fat. Yet in previous line of these Verses says "

Questions

Re: Need to return Uverse equipment

We do not have Direct TV

Questions

Mom

No audio on HD channels

Questions

Re: ATT Uverse TV channels "freeze" or "pixelate" during prime time hours. Why?

Consider opening your own thread, providing specifics.

Questions

Mac OS

how can I watch in a Mac computer?

Questions

Re: What happened to the Uverse programming guide on the internet?

Many customers want the the Uverse guide service back. A computer screen is much easier to use than a cell phone display.A computer keyboard is easier to type on than a cell phone.If I want to look up a movie, it is much easier to do it on my computer.Plus, I don't need to get my glasses to use my c

Questions

Billing

I was billed $35.00 today I was suppose to have a 25$ discount I should have only been charged $10.00

Questions

Recording Uverse away from home

How can I watch Uverse on a computer when I not home and record shows, when I'm not home?

Questions

Re: What happened to the Uverse programming guide on the internet?

What a horrible move to remove the ONLINE CHANNEL GUIDE. I don't have a tablet and my cellphone screen is small to read a TV from. I used the ONLINE CHANNEL GUIDE on my LAPTOP every day. Do you see that? My L-A-P-T-O-P. It's all I have. Now, I can't access the ONLINE CHANNEL GUIDE on my LAPTOP becau

Questions

Be the first to reply

(134)
Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Cannot access customer contacts

Keep getting message “Loading contacts” when accessing contacts.  Never brings up contacts 

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a BGW-210 be setup to support 2.4mhz

Signal is weak at furthest points of our home.

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device