Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!

No Description Added

Re: Genie 4K Receiver Audio cuts out intermittently

Bahhhahhaaahaaaa. Directv solving a problem. You are hilarious.

Questions

Advertising Direct TV

Direct TV is an advertiser on Sean Hannity and his defense of Roy Moore, of late, is unacceptable. There are many other media providers available that

Questions

Re: HR54-500 won't stay connected to internet

It's a joke!!!!???  The best thing to do is to GET OUT OF THIS BULLSH..!!!!!!!!   These folks have no concern with you PROBLEMS  AS LONG AS YOUR BILL

Questions

Do no longer existing employees have to return direct TV equipment

I know I former employee who has direct TV equipment to do self installs and installs for others. Is that his property now or property of direct TV an

Questions

Fox News/Sean Hannity

Questioning why you would advertise on a show that promotes and defends GOP Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. Moore has been accused by 30 different

Questions

I know it's an OLD subject-- but ACTIVE BUTTON/CHANNEL-- can we get it back?

11/11/2017Because I generally don't contact Directv unless there is a bill discrepancy-- I thought there was something wrong with my remote control wh

Questions

Re: ACTIVE CHANNEL

11/11/2017Because I generally don't contact Directv unless there is a bill discrepancy-- I thought there was something wrong with my remote control wh

Questions

Re: Active Channel Removal

Questions

Re: Genie recording shows I didn't set to record?

https://directvtips.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/how-to-enable-or-disable-genie-recommends-genie-dvrs-only/     This is how to turn it off

Questions

Re: Same problem

Are you referring to DirecTV or DirecTV Now which is what this user community forum is?

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.