Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!

No Description Added

(569)
Re: Cancellation

There will be no one calling you but crooks for you supplying personal info in a user community forum. No support personnel will see your request either. To cancel here Only you can cancel your DirecTV Now account.

Questions

Re: Got duped into changing my plans and both ATT bills went up 😡

Well there is no one from authority here in the user forum for DirecTV Now not DirecTV/AT&T. The 2 services are not the same or related. I suggest you try over in the TV or cell phone forums. I feel though you would be best to contact them personally instead of a forum.

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

An AT&T moderator "scolded" me earlier about I response that he felt was inappropriate I gave so I won't try to repost it but, there are 38,000,000+- seniors that belong to AARP.  I'm guessing there are several million AARP members that subscribe to DTV that are not happy with this new guide that is

Questions

Re: Channel

Look at mcodean thinking he's all that, now put down you action figures and come up out of your parents basement and try to contribute to the world instead of thinking your a man typing on a forum.

Questions

Re: Disconnection bill

Hello

Questions

Re: mini remote control is linking to the genie dvr instead

The source of the problem might be related to vulgarity or to drug abuse.

Questions

Re: CONNECTING is flashing on my screen

DVR Model: HR 44-500. DIRECTV Advanced Whole Home Client Model: C41-100.  Problem started early this morning.

Questions

Android TV BOX versus ROKU

The cheaper ROKU is wireless only and the Android box (T95m) that I am looking at is wired.Anyone with a little input as to the T95m box would be greatly appreciated. There are a lot ofclaims out there regarding get any channel free and they are referring to the T95m box.All I am interested in is th

Questions

Re: TV out--NO TECHNICIAN CAN COME OUT FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!

How do I know the name of the company....never had this problem befor seriously I have to wait a week if anyone can point me in the right direction I can do the rest my self 1 week is crazy can’t go that long with out tv any help would be useful I love in Reno,nv

Questions

Re: I am trying to get Spanish subtitles. One website says change the Service to Service 3.

DirecTV Now does offer rentals so you must be referring to the DirecTV service. This is the user forum for the streaming service not the satellite service. Check with the the TV satellite forum for help.

Questions

New menu

My mother in law has a new looking menu and mine is still the old version. How do n I fix that.

Questions

Wrong episode

A new episode of Chicago PD (season 5 episode 6) was set to air tonight (11/01), the info is for he new episode; however, the actual episode playing is season 5 episode 1

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.