Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(569)
Please help!!!

I HOPE THIS FINDS SOMEONE WHO CAN FINALLY GET THIS RESOLVED!!!!!!I moved back in July and wanted to transfer my services, I scheduled a technician to come out and he was unable to hook up service at my new address.That tech said there was a piece of equipment that they had to order to install the di

Questions

Re: Giving feedback regarding customer service calls

TODAY 11/14/2017 HAD AN OUTSTANDING DIRECTV TECHNICIAN, MR. REHMANI, IT IS WITH PLEASURE!! !!!!TO RATE HIM AS A TEN!!. I WILL  RECOMMEND DIRECTV TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!        THANKS, MARY

Questions

Re: why cant i watch monday night football on mobile phone

n/a - deleted duplicate post.

Questions

Re: Genie 4K Receiver Audio cuts out intermittently

Bahhhahhaaahaaaa. Directv solving a problem. You are hilarious.

Questions

Advertising Direct TV

Direct TV is an advertiser on Sean Hannity and his defense of Roy Moore, of late, is unacceptable. There are many other media providers available that don't advertise on his show. I'm moving to another provider if Direct TV does not take and stop supporting Sean Hannity. Sincerely,M Melvin

Questions

Re: HR54-500 won't stay connected to internet

It's a joke!!!!???  The best thing to do is to GET OUT OF THIS BULLSH..!!!!!!!!   These folks have no concern with you PROBLEMS  AS LONG AS YOUR BILL IS PAID AND ON TIME!!!!  I know !! Believe me I know!!!

Questions

Do no longer existing employees have to return direct TV equipment

I know I former employee who has direct TV equipment to do self installs and installs for others. Is that his property now or property of direct TV and who paid for it. Satellite dish, receptors for the dish, cable wire, cat 6 Ethernet and all the tools to install calibrate and check plus admitted h

Questions

Fox News/Sean Hannity

Questioning why you would advertise on a show that promotes and defends GOP Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. Moore has been accused by 30 different women of inappropriate behavior when they were children and teenagers. I am an AT & T & Direct TV customer. I do not appreciate my business supportin

Questions

I know it's an OLD subject-- but ACTIVE BUTTON/CHANNEL-- can we get it back?

11/11/2017Because I generally don't contact Directv unless there is a bill discrepancy-- I thought there was something wrong with my remote control when I pressed the Active button and it did not work LOL.  But I did mention to the person I spoke/chatted with that the remote control wasn't working..

Questions

Re: ACTIVE CHANNEL

11/11/2017Because I generally don't contact Directv unless there is a bill discrepancy-- I thought there was something wrong with my remote control when I pressed the Active button and it did not work LOL.  But I did mention to the person I spoke/chatted with that the remote control wasn't working..

Questions

Be the first to reply

(74)
Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

• Email

Didn't order digital phone service, haven't ever used it, but I'm charged ever month for over 4 years

When we switched to DirectTV (10/18) an AT&T rep stopped by and asked if we wanted to bundle Internet and wireless to our TV service and we agreed. The Internet was supposed to be only $25 because my husband is a disabled Veteran.  The rep brought us our new cell phones the next day and we

Questions

• Home Phone

Prepaid Multi Line Account

My bill was successfully paid through auto pay, and the primary line on my prepaid Multi Line Account is active and working. However, the member line on the account isn't active, though upon examining the website, as well as calling 611, it shows that the line is active and up to date. I went throug

Questions

• Wireless

move bellsouth mail to att mail

Would like to get rid of my Bellsouth emails and have them forwarded to ATT email then eventualy get rid of the bellsouth emails. How can I get this done.

Questions

• Email

Cannot receive forwarded calls

For some reason I no longer can receive calls forwarded to my att iPhone from my office’s landline. I spent hours on the phone with att support and they were unhelpful. This feature was working up until 2 weeks ago. Now when a call is forwarded it just tells the caller “This phone has no service.” C

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(226)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.