Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: Executive Escalation

Timeline of my experience with Direct TV  Early October - I called to cancel service and was told it was complete, and I would receive a box in the ma

Questions

Re: Extenuating Circumstances Couldnt Cancel on Time

You posted in the DTV satellite forum, you need the DirecTV Now forum.

Questions

Refund requested

I signed up for direct TV and I should not have been charged 55$ for the now app, also I was told it was only 10$ when I signed up for it, I want my m

Questions

Re: why is your customer service so rude

What does that have to do with him being rude.. Who's running this companyfive year olds. Can anyone comprehend on a adult level... And you wonderwhy

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

nabukl 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: DIRECTV NOW Roku Streaming

opihyuio;tg

Questions

Re: Brand new disgruntled customer

I'm sorry sir but your information is incorrect.  If the customer requested NFL Sunday Ticket at the beginning of the sale, and they are within 30 day

Questions

Complaint - Worst Customer Service - Need Help Resolving Initial Installation Problem

I am having extreme trouble getting my AT&T/Direct TV service setup per the initial agreement. I negotiated to have service in 4 rooms (DVR Accessible

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Can't watch DIRECTV on PC

No matter which browser I use, even with flash enabled, I can't watch DIRECTV on my Windows 10 PC. I get the following error message:"This installatio

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Why is CNN the only news available to watch online? What happened to FNC?

Why can't I get Rachel Maddow real time LIVE , not video?

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

att call # to complain when all else fails

i am having trouble with rewind from beginning and on demand att says i have to wait for them to update i found a site that may help with any att comp

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts