We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(569)
Complaint - Worst Customer Service - Need Help Resolving Initial Installation Problem

I am having extreme trouble getting my AT&T/Direct TV service setup per the initial agreement. I negotiated to have service in 4 rooms (DVR Accessible from all 4 rooms). When the Initial Technician showed up on 8/25, he only had 1 DVR and told me that I could either cancel the install (because he on

Questions

Can't watch DIRECTV on PC

No matter which browser I use, even with flash enabled, I can't watch DIRECTV on my Windows 10 PC. I get the following error message:"This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a v

Questions

Re: Why is CNN the only news available to watch online? What happened to FNC?

Why can't I get Rachel Maddow real time LIVE , not video?

Questions

att call # to complain when all else fails

i am having trouble with rewind from beginning and on demand att says i have to wait for them to update i found a site that may help with any att complaints   https://gethuman.com/phone-number/AT-Ti am calling 800-331-0500 that is supposed to be the best # to call with any issues these people will h

Questions

Re: Doing away with commercials

1) If you are recording, the you aren't using DirecTV Now, which currently has no recording feature. 2) This is a DirecTV Now forum, 3) welcome to our forum, but we can't answer your question, because we can't record anything ... yet.

Questions

Why you guys change the size of the letter on your guide?

Direct TV: The new change you did at your guide is pretty ugly for those having trouble with sight, it has a really small letter, difficult to read it! Please change it back or fix the letter size, make it better not worst! Think in old persons, and people that use glasses.

Questions

Audiowell Electronics (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.

Established in 1999, Audiowell Electronics (Guangdong) Co., Ltd. (NEEQ: 832491) is a leading provider of sensor components and sensing solutions with focus on the research, design, production and sales of sensitive components, sensors and corresponding modular solutions. http://www.audiowellsensor.c

Questions

Why is this allowed ???????

I recently moved and my att internet service had to b cancelled because it is not offered at my new address so first of all why is my bill still bundled with them second why did direct tv charge me 199.00 for moving my services without telling me of this charge third why was I on the phone for over

Questions

Why am I on the phone for 1+hours trying to fix anything with you guys ?????

I am trying to understand how a company as horrible as att has been allowed to stay in business if direct tv joined up with them to try and boost sales then they made a horrible mistake I will never deal with att again even if it means dropping direct tv

Questions

How can you charge a199.00 fee without the customer knowing????

I recently moved and my att internet service had to b cancelled because it is not offered at my new address so first of all why is my bill still bundled with them second why did direct tv charge me 199.00 for moving my services without telling me of this charge third why was I on the phone for over

Questions

Be the first to reply

(98)
AT&T Turbo Mobile hotspot

i purchased the above device and added a $55 50gb prepaid service. Other than the $90 100gb plan, is there an plan that is an automatic monthly plan for the Turbo mobile hotspot?

Questions

• Wireless

HP 8625 Printer

I have tried several times to connect my HP 8625 printer to my ATT wireless router. I use the HP 8625 connection wizard and enter the router password listed on the side of the router. This password is being used successfully by other devices. The printer returns a message that the password is not co

Questions

• Wireless

Cannot Receive emails from anyone with a yahoo email

If a customer wants to email me from a yahoo address I cannot receive it. Sometimes it goes to Spam or Trash but I also often don't receive it at all.  How can I fix this? Becky

Questions

• Email

Retention of Trash Folder Contents

How long are the contents of the Trash folder retained?

Questions

• Email

"554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery" Error Code

"554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery" Error Code I am unable to send emails from my work or personal yahoo account since yesterday, and keep receiving this message as soon as I hit the send button "554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery". How can I correct this?

Questions

• Email

Google Pixel 4a NON 5g Preferred Network Type for AT&T?

I have a Pixel 4a non 5g. I was in Phone Info ( *#*#4636#*#* ) looking for battery health information and as I was scrolling, I must have changed the Preferred Network Type accidentally. I lost connection to the cell network. I am on AT&T. It is not the 5g version of the 4a. What should the sett

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(271)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.