Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Dissatisfied Customer

I had a service call completed in September 2016 due to installation issues that affected my TV service. The technician took upon himself to move my m

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Genie 4K Receiver Audio cuts out intermittently

This worked for me so its worth a try no more audio issues. This is working;If you select UHD color to OFF on the Samsung for the HDMI connected to th

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Genie 4K Receiver Audio cuts out intermittently

I had the same problem this worked for me from another post. This is working;If you select UHD color to OFF on the Samsung for the HDMI connected to t

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Should it take 7 months for a resolution?

Maybe if this is posted publicly someone may actually respond instead of just reading my private message & not doing anything about it.I signed up for

Questions

Should it take 7 months for a resolution??

Maybe if this is posted publicly someone may actually respond instead of just reading my private message & not doing anything about it.I signed up for

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

terryWSATX 

5 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

refer a friend

I was refered by a friend but i signed up for direct tv over the phone and the person i talked to said they couldnt do the refer a friend and i had to

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

peds48 

5 y ago

Questions

WHY IS THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER ON THE DIRECT TV WEBSITE TO CANCEL PREMIUM CHANNELS

Why does your website direct customers as follows:To remove this premium channel, please call 1-800-288-2020 and ask to remove this channel when promp

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Sky456 

5 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I claim my referral reward?

I just started service with At&t and I signed up for the $100.00 rewards card. And hopefully i will recieve it soon. But my question is: I would like

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

peds48 

5 y ago

Questions

Blu-ray ripper for Mac--Rip Blu-ray DVDs and copyright protected DVD directly on Mac

Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac ( http://www.dvd-video-mac.com/pavtube-blu-ray-ripper.html) is specially designed for Mac user who want to directly rip and con

posted 

11 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts