Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: CREDIT REPORTI G FROM AT&T

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

Re: AT&T Retention Department Not Honoring Agreement

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

Re: AT

Questions

Re: AT&T Door to Door Sales Reps

Small claims court will take care of it easily, check your county court webpage or give them a call, it is usually not very hard to file a small claim

Questions

Re: Upset

Thanks for everyone know. You might get more help if you post on the correct TV forum.

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Cannot watch programming on computer, Directv player fails

A Problem Fixed ! I can watch Directv in my chrome browser.My house was hit by a storm last week so my dish is not back yet. My internet is still on.I

Questions

Re: The Directv 4K system is NOT READY FOR PRIMETIME!

Yesterday, 2/8/2017, Directv downloaded an update for my genie. Once the update was installed and the device rebooted, the 3 4K stations started worki

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: U-verse and DIRECTV - Billing and Rewards Information

WHY D WHY DID YOUR CO GRT MY CREDIT REPORT FROM EQUIFAX SO FAR NO ONE WILL HELP 61 comments… read them below or add one } JOHN February 8, 2017 at 9:1

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Email address for DirecTV customer service

DIRECTV TOOK MY CREDIT  REPORT I DID NOT OK IT  AND NO NO ONE WILL HELP  WHY   THE NUMBER THEY GAVEIS OUT  PLEASE CALL ME ***** WHY DID YOUR CO GRT MY

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts