We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(569)
Re: receiver remote operation very slow responding

bump?

Questions

Re: New Service Pricing Commitment not met

I placed an order for new service online, internet and direct TV, $65 a month, rewards card of $150 to been given after 30 days. I spent along time online to order this package and chatting with Rep Audrey, she was fixing the order because the rewards card offer wasn't showing,. I completed the orde

Questions

Re: Official complaint to corporate offices

How about a class action lawsuit? Contacting an attorney tomorrow. (11/28/17)

Questions

Professionalism

Perhaps you should think about what folks may have going on personally before you cast such judgement on what we should pay attention to as well as consider what was going on with Directv in the interim. I find your email rude, hateful and disrespectful. Maybe you should pay attention to how you com

Questions

Re: Why Is directv unconcerned about customers since att came into play?

Perhaps you should think about what folks may have going on personally before you cast such judgement on what we should pay attention to as well as consider what was going on with Directv in the interim. I find your email rude, hateful and disrespectful. Maybe you should pay attention to how you com

Questions

Re: Executive Escalation

Timeline of my experience with Direct TV  Early October - I called to cancel service and was told it was complete, and I would receive a box in the mail to send components back. November 16th - I called Direct TV because I received a bill indicating my service had not been ended and I owed for anoth

Questions

Re: Extenuating Circumstances Couldnt Cancel on Time

You posted in the DTV satellite forum, you need the DirecTV Now forum.

Questions

Refund requested

I signed up for direct TV and I should not have been charged 55$ for the now app, also I was told it was only 10$ when I signed up for it, I want my money back promptly.

Questions

Re: why is your customer service so rude

What does that have to do with him being rude.. Who's running this companyfive year olds. Can anyone comprehend on a adult level... And you wonderwhy so many are leaving ATT... I'll be next your service isn't worth the

Questions

Re: Brand new disgruntled customer

I'm sorry sir but your information is incorrect.  If the customer requested NFL Sunday Ticket at the beginning of the sale, and they are within 30 days of beginning service, they can choose to get the proper package that Sunday Ticket comes with, which is Choice or Choice All Included or higher.  Al

Questions

Be the first to reply

(101)
Show charging information not working.

I just bought a Samsung Z flip 4 about three weeks ago and I can't get the show charging information to work. I have it enabled but it still does not work.  I don't have Always on Display enabled either.  I don't know what to do. Also my battery only charges to 99% even though it shows 10

Questions

• Wireless

Voice mail

When I call my voice mail to pick up messages, it dials a phone number out of California. why is this?

Questions

• Wireless

ATT Yahoo sign in redirect

At sign in the ATT system redirects on itself - never allowing sign in.  7 days no email access.   Hours and days on the phone and on line w ATT support- NO answers or resolution. ATT has said it’s a Yahoo problem.   Yahoo said it’s ATT responsibility !    All attempts Inc

Questions

• Email

ATT does not recognize my Le Eco Le x250 IMEI even though last used with ATT (initially purchased new from AMAZON)

I have an Leeco LE x520. I purchased phone from AMAZON then used it for several months with StraightTalk on contract plan.  Switched phones and continued with Straighttalk for years. Last year, I needed International Plan, so went to ATT for a contact. Store set up this Leeco phone and it work

Questions

• Wireless

my ATT emails

last week ATT.net is no more for me, and I have lost all my emails and saved folders, can no longer access my ATT.net email address.. Created a Yahoo email, since it kept sending me there when I tried to sign in to my att.net email address, hoping my emails from my ATT.net address would somehow mira

Questions

• Email

Can't get my account to add to outlook 2019

can't login to incoming imap server.   Something went wrong check your id and password.  I know i have them correct.

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(272)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.