Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: NOT ABLE TO BUNDLE

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.  Its called manners! Most parents teach their children such things but since this was clea

Questions

2 or 3 times a week I'm getting software upgrade message

Since moving to a new location, two or three times a week I get attached message, downloading software upgrade.However, the receiver never finds the s

Questions

Hooking up dvd player

How do I hook up my new Dynex dvd player to my TV which is hooked to Direct TV?

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

4 y ago

Questions

DIRECT TV PLAYER DOES NOT WORK, WHEN WILL DIRECT TV FINALLY REPAIR IT?

DIRECT TV PLAYER DOES NOT WORK. DIRECT TV PLAYER INSTALL, UNISTALL, REINSTALL....PROBLEM NOT FIXED!!I see so many of the same posts and it is really s

Questions

Re: Direct TV's Streaming video player is the worst thing I've encountered since my crazy ex.

DIRECT TV PLAYER DOES NOT WORK. DIRECT TV PLAYER INSTALL, UNISTALL, REINSTALL....PROBLEM NOT FIXED!!I see how old these posts are and it is really sad

Questions

ROOF LEAKING !!! Directv says it's my problem. They are not responsible after the dish is installed

My roof started leaking pouring water directly into my living room under the dish on the roof. I contacted DIRECTV and asked that they come and move t

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

ROOF LEAKING !!! Directv says it's my problem, they are not responsible once the dish is installed.

My roof started leaking pouring water directly into my living room under the dish on the roof. I contacted DIRECTV and asked that they come and move t

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 y ago

Questions

internet usage when recording

I have limited internet access. How can I download movies and programs without using up my internet allottment?1. Does it use internet to "rewind" a c

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

4 y ago

Questions

How to turn off the WiFi feature

A few months ago I accidently hit the connect to internet feature. Now my internet usage keeps going over and I believe this is the culprit. HOW do I

Questions

Re: Should be against the law to increase bill without notification.

ATT will take your money and not give you anything. They literally do not care.Small claims court is your best bet for ever getting anything settled.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts