Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: Current (2016) known issues with DirecTV Genie systems - freezing, poor Menu response, DVR issue

The recording feature has steadily gone down hill since takeover. I don't know whether their guide feed is off or the software just sucks in general.

Questions

Direct TV is the worst TV experience ever

I had Dish and seldom had issues across 4 years. I was tricked into Direct TV with lies, and I am now stuck for 24 months. The sound cuts for a second

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: projector tv compatibility with Directv

How about Aodin Smart Projector?    

Questions

COMPLAINT!! terrible customer service - misleading branding causes confusion do not buy!

I have chatted for over an hour and 30 minutes with Direct TV Now chat platform (which took me 30 minutes to find the link to chat with someone) with

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

DO NOT BUY DIRECT TV / DIRECT TV NOW - WARNING branding is confusing & they offer zero support!

I have chatted for over an hour and 30 minutes with Direct TV Now chat platform (which took me 30 minutes to find the link to chat with someone) with

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: local channels

DVDRENNA, This forum says it is for watching Direct TV, it does not say Direct TV Now, perhaps you are in the wrong place.

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Autotune on the DVR

?

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

mdram4x4 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Directv does not support Military / Veterans

Clearly someone who has no life... You need to move on really.

Questions

Directv does not support Military / Veterans

I asked and confirmed with customer service that Directv does not care to support our Nations Military or Veterans. I know most business do offer a Mi

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 y ago

Questions

testing

please disregard

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question