Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

Re: Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please restart the video player.

It's now December, 2017, and I'm having the problem.

Questions

Re: Direct TV Scam

ACE hijoo de pputa vendido yo estoy ahora pagando mas por que Att son unos rateros enredistas, ACE son of a B sold your soul to ATT, Im a consumer and Im paying more with their bundle crap and unlimited internet Lies,  ATT is a scam corporation

Questions

Re: Why do we not get Hallmark Movie & Mystery Channel

No idea since this is the user forum for DirecTV Now the streaming internet service. We have packages that offer the Hallmark channel.

Questions

Re: How Add DirecTV Ch. 2183 MHz Worldview?

Thanks.  Give it a try tomorrow.

Questions

Lied to about free NFL and various agents lied. No resolution after many hours of complaining.

Back in 3/17, we called to cancel Direct TV. Due to price increases. Through conversation and re-evaluation of our 15 year old account with AT&T, agent came with an agreement of: free NFL for year, additional Direct Tv discounts which lowered Direct tv to appx $5 a month. We are currently being inad

Questions

Re: Directv.net Email

A lot of subscribers have been locked out of their directv email accounts. Will it take a class action lawsuit to have this matter resolved? I have a lot of important info in my emails and address book. Has anyone contacted an attorney yet? I think its time.

Questions

Re: New Service Pricing Commitment not met

I placed an order for new service online, internet and direct TV, $65 a month, rewards card of $150 to been given after 30 days. I spent along time online to order this package and chatting with Rep Audrey, she was fixing the order because the rewards card offer wasn't showing,. I completed the orde

Questions

Re: Official complaint to corporate offices

How about a class action lawsuit? Contacting an attorney tomorrow. (11/28/17)

Questions

Professionalism

Perhaps you should think about what folks may have going on personally before you cast such judgement on what we should pay attention to as well as consider what was going on with Directv in the interim. I find your email rude, hateful and disrespectful. Maybe you should pay attention to how you com

Questions

Re: Why Is directv unconcerned about customers since att came into play?

Perhaps you should think about what folks may have going on personally before you cast such judgement on what we should pay attention to as well as consider what was going on with Directv in the interim. I find your email rude, hateful and disrespectful. Maybe you should pay attention to how you com

Questions

Re: Why Is directv unconcerned about customers since att came into play?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.