Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(569)
Hello does this even work

Does this even work I am asking for help

Questions

Expensive TV Addiction

Comment: Screw expensive programming rate hikes! I’m going to do everything in my power to quite my addiction to expensive television programming and stop paying these corporate a-holes and there trust fund children. It stinks when I have no control over someone bleeding me for every possible drop.

Questions

Re: Receiver refresh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Questions

bull crap

just  received an email from you stating that rates are going up for 2018 because of an increase in programing .... this is Bull **bleep**.... in fact they are more than likely going up because you have lost so much revenue in lost sales of nfl ticket and the fact more people are saving money going

Questions

Re: How do i send my poa papers for my mom, to handle her account

poa@amcustomercare.att-mail.com sorry for your loss.

Questions

Re: New Guide Format is Terrible!

Being discussed here .... https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-DVR-Receivers/New-Directv-GUI-ATTROCIOUS-DISASTER-Are-you-kidding-me/m-p/5351235/jump-to/first-unread-message#M229193

Questions

iheart radio

How to get sound on tv

Questions

Re: why am i seeing "service interruption. see directv.com/ext 203" when i already paid my

I have paied at At&t store in Branson Mo.my name is Jack Rennaker

Questions

Re: Unable to watch locked episodes on my TLC Go App

DirecTV Now the internet streaming service  does not offer the TLC network in any of its packages. Are you referring to the satellite service DirecTV?

Questions

Re: schedule install of wireless genie mini,,

Hi, here’s the whole story:I have had Direct TV service since 1990, the current DVR device is a HR44NC / 500 and I have had it since July of 2014.The HR44NC / 500 is located in the TV Room.My wife wanted a second TV ( for her to watch ) in our bedroom , since we don’t enjoy the same types of shows.O

Questions

Be the first to reply

(147)
Confused ex customer

Deactivate my account for violation of terms and agreement

Questions

• Wireless

How do I know if my new Galaxy A14 5G is refurbished?

I bought a Galaxy A14 5G from an AT&T store, but it had a sticker on the back with an IMEI number, SKU, S/N, etc. I paid full retail price for it as well.  On top of that, the quality of video and photos are quite low. Does this mean my phone is refurbished? It also came in a box in

Questions

• Wireless

Mobile data stopped working in my area

A few days ago our mobile data stopped working. We are no longer able to use imessage or any apps. We can make calls but thats pretty much it. It's an AT&T problem, possibly with a tower and not our phones...same goes for our neighbors on ATT plans also. I have called att support and they tried

Questions

• Wireless

Green AT&T communication box

I have a green meter box in my front yard and the lid is broken. The box (hole in the ground) collects water and poses a danger to my grandkids. I asked a technician who was serving a house in my neighborhood to replace the lid and he promised to replace it. Needless to say, the lid has not been re

Questions

• Wireless

Overcharge

Our business was sent a new IPhone a month after we cancelled the order. I have full documentation of that return which was sent to ATT. The phone was shipped in August, returned in September and Friday, January 27th, our business phones were all shut after AFTER I had spent hours on the phone with

Questions

• Wireless

Wifi constantly disconnecting and re-connecting

Hello, I just got setup with AT&T Fiber and I am having an issue with intermittent connectivity. I have the linksys Velop mesh network for a router system connected via ethernet to the gateway. I noticed yesterday that the gateway is putting out its own Wifi signal. With a previous provider they

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(121)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.