Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Re: Re: Does ANYONE know how to fix a problem with over charges

Did you ever get this fixed? I have spent well over 20 hours on the phone with Direct TV customer service with almost zero help on a billing issue. I

Questions

Re: Official complaint to corporate offices

Terrible to long time customers. My account was actually "flagged" for asking for too many credits!! (I have an old phont, a text phone. It commonly d

Questions

ENOUGH WHINNY CUSTOMERS

Employee ContributorI am an AT&T employee and this message is part of AT&T’s New Corporate Policy to initiate on January 1, 2018 and part of our new h

Questions

Re: Re: FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

Sending corporate info now

Questions

Re: I need the Corporate Office phone number!

ContactMichael WhiteRole Chairman, President and CEOPhone(310) 964-5000Fax(310) 535-5225Employees27,000Twitter IDs@DIRECTV

posted 

3 y ago

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

Bluemax, sorry they treated u like that. Whatever I can do to help u get the deal I did I will. Pretty inconsistent service on top of a horrible disas

Questions

Re: Re: FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

I will supply their Corporate info via pm if you send me a pm.

Questions

Re: Customer service

We here at AT&T believe strongly in a new philosophy that is being presented next year. Starting 1/1/2018, AT&T will no longer regard customers as hum

Questions

I'm about to CANCEL my DIRECTV service!

I've been with Directv for about 20 years.  I had to cancel for awhile during the recession so my account says I've been with Directv since 2008.  Yes

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 y ago

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

I got the update and it is working flawlessly!!!  The menus come up fast and all the boxes have pictures of the shows.  I can read it from across the

posted 

3 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts