Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!

No Description Added

Re: Re: FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

Sending corporate info now

Questions

Re: I need the Corporate Office phone number!

ContactMichael WhiteRole Chairman, President and CEOPhone(310) 964-5000Fax(310) 535-5225Employees27,000Twitter IDs@DIRECTV

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

Bluemax, sorry they treated u like that. Whatever I can do to help u get the deal I did I will. Pretty inconsistent service on top of a horrible disaster they created.

Questions

Re: Re: FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

I will supply their Corporate info via pm if you send me a pm.

Questions

Re: Customer service

We here at AT&T believe strongly in a new philosophy that is being presented next year. Starting 1/1/2018, AT&T will no longer regard customers as human beings but as a new corporate policy, AT&T will regard customers as property, meaning that we do not care about your complaints. You can’t sue us s

Questions

I'm about to CANCEL my DIRECTV service!

I've been with Directv for about 20 years.  I had to cancel for awhile during the recession so my account says I've been with Directv since 2008.  Yesterday I was told by Directv that I qualified for a free upgrade to HDTV equipment (DVR), and now today I'm being told that I don't qualify and it wil

Questions

Re: New Directv GUI - ATTROCIOUS DISASTER! - Are you kidding me?

I got the update and it is working flawlessly!!!  The menus come up fast and all the boxes have pictures of the shows.  I can read it from across the room and have had no problems.  The number of clicks it takes to get something done has reduced dramatically!!!  I love this!!! Oh wait, why does it s

Questions

Re: ESPN3 programs won't load.

This response makes no sense and doesn’t answer the question. Was this response entered by a child?

Questions

Re: AT

You are naive.

Questions

How Does the Woman on the DirecTV/AT&T Unlimited Commercial Do Her Belt

I just saw this commercial and saw she had the 'overages' of her belt made into a fancy, non-stupid wrap.Can someone direct me to the information on how to do the belt like she does?Thank you.

Questions

Re: ADDICTION NETWORK AD INNAPROPRIATE

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this cause you'e the reason people use crack cocaine

Questions

Re: FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

They just dont want you to have it, scammers. 2230. East. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, Calfornia868-672-8111310-964-5000

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.