Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

Re: Email address for DirecTV customer service

I hope you are being sarcastic when you say you want to express your appreciation. Dear Lord, what a sorry example of being nice to you. I hope you ask for the loyalty dept next time you call. They can do much better. It also depends on the person who answers the phone in that dept. Some are very ni

Questions

Re: Why is ATT/Direct TV considering dropping our local channel 4, WSMV, Nashville, Tn?

This is just a user community forum and we would have no idea on the question you are asking. It would be to your advantage to inquire to AT&T/DirecTV directly.

Questions

Re: DirecTV app user is not authorized

I've had this problem with the Starz, HBO, and other apps. No matter what I do with customer service I cannot authenticate my Directv service. The CSRs are clueless and act like the problem doesn't exist. They just tell me they don't understand and the. tell me it should work. It never does. They've

Questions

Re: Refund

Wasting your time.

Questions

Re: Video & Audio keep pausing

I'm a broker for is dish network and I can get you a really great deal on it! We're even running a promotion right now that gives new dish customers that use my discounted rate a free Amazon echo. Let me know if you want to leave DirecTV!

Questions

Re: cancel the order

I'm a broker for is dish network and I can get you a really great deal on it! We're even running a promotion right now that gives new dish customers that use my discounted rate a free Amazon echo. Let me know if you want to leave DirecTV!

Questions

Re: direct tv 'SUCKS'

I'm a broker for dish network and I can get you a really great deal on it! We're even running a promotion right now that gives new dish customers that use my discounted rate a free Amazon echo. Let me know if you want to leave DirecTV!

Questions

Re: direct tv 'SUCKS'

Questions

Re: 771 error message

This is just a customer based forum. I would suggest you contact DTV directly.

Questions

Re: NFL Sunday ticket

What service? DTV or DTVN?

Questions

Re: How can I get a tech to fix my issue before its 7 days old?

This is just a user based community forum of users sharing ideas. You should contact AT&T/DirecTV directly to get a tech for support.

Questions

Re: All service is out

This is the DirecTV forum. You should be calling ATT.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.