Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!

No Description Added

Poor customer service and false advertising

I am at a loss for what else to do so I am posting this here in hopes a directv employee will see it.In May we signed up for service. (Tv and internet). We had promotion deal where you sign up and you get a $200 visa gift card. So we thought sure we'll go with directv. We don’t receive the gift card

Questions

Re: Official complaint to corporate offices

Can we file a Class Action against them?

Questions

Re: I need to return a receiver.

Contact them directly. This is just a user community forum for DirecTV NOW.

Questions

Re: No NBC on Uverse ! WHat?

Someone needs to open a class action lawsuit. I'm in.

Questions

Re: Refund Sunday Ticket

you wont be missed there snowflake go ahead and cancel..#boycottnfl

Questions

Hostage Loyalty

Can I please get someone to look in to the contract that DirecTV renewed against my will?!  I never agreed to it.  There was no 3rd party verification, no email sent that I needed to "sign".  I have spent countless hours on the phone being transferred around and hung up on.  They all keep saying "it

Questions

Re: Lies!Lies!Lies!

I was told SPECIFICALLY that this new fiber optics "technology" supposedlyfixed the disruptions with your dish during bad weather. This was the mainissue I had with satellite. So what your telling me is that "3rd party"reps lied to gain entrance into my home on behalf of att and direct tv andTHIS do

Questions

Re: On Demand Channels Not Working?

I'm going to go barf now

Questions

Re: Wanting direct tv in rv

Where would I find these items

Questions

Re: WHERE IS MY REWARDS CARD?

WHERE IS MY REWARDS CARD?I called the number on the pamphlet I received in the mail when I had applied for my $200 back in April. I was told I would get it when speaking with someone on the phone. But if I had not opened the pamphlet that came later in the mail that said I had to sign up for it and

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.