Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Nfl sunday ticket

How do i reset my password so that all other game cosoles that are on will be turned off

Questions

Is slow remote control operation normal?

Is it normal for the remote control devices to be slow to react to presses, especially when the TV + Interface are turned on?\ Contrary to my previous cable system, the DirecTV remote take ~8-10 seconds before it can register the first presses even though I have video and sound. This with the "maste

Questions

Re: Billing issues unresolved - payment made, Directv won't accept proof

They will not contact you from this forum because it's not the satellite forum but the forum for DirecTV Now the streaming service. Rarely outside of a moderator or employee will you see anyone from AT&T appear here. I would suggest you go to a local office and yellow your billing issue.

Questions

Re: Geni 2 just installed.

This obviously is not a DirecTV Now issue. We definitely can not assist you in this forum for DirecTV Now.

Questions

Re: No CBS channels

I pay AT&T to deliver the channels. I pay them a lot. Therefore I blame AT&T for this entirely. Other carriers make it work. Cone on Google Fiber....

Questions

Re: Fee

Please some one help me with this!! We are not trying to get out of something we did that is not what we are trying to do. Centurylink did this and there policy is they do not have to tell people about the 2 yes and fees.

Questions

Re: No HD signal

Thus forum is for the streaming service not the satellite version. But in my opinion only on your situation if it were me I'd save trouble of asking DTV and go directly to the living center. I suspect if they are providing everyone with service they MAY have elected to go SD only but that's only a g

Questions

Re: HD Section of the website

Nice answer, btw you should also check out Board Date Sheet for more academic information reharding this post. Thanks

Questions

DirectTV and AT&T "Bundled Packages" BUYER BEWARE - FRAUD!!

I have never had worse service from a company. I agreed to a bundled internet and direct tv package a week ago and have had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS since agreeing. I am ready to cancel everything, out of complete and total disgust. EVERYTHING I was promised has been in error. I am being SEVE

Questions

Re: Issues downloading Game of Thrones in HBO on Demand!

Hello I found this page where you can download all the chapters easily with utorrent and try it and it WORKS !!! it is incredible!!!! game of throne download all season

Questions

Last four

problem with Last four. they sent me a new receiver, still gets stuck on certain 4 channels so previous channel button is useless. I have reset it works for a couple of hours then back to the same problem..... it’s frustrating

Questions

Bowers and Wilkins Panorama 2 Setup

My BW soundbar will setup with in the remote setup screen. Volume adjustments work, etc. As soon as I exit the setup screen, and return watching TV, my DirectTV remote tries to adjust my TV volume, not my soundbar volume. Please help!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.