Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Poor customer service and false advertising

I've been dealing with the exact same issue. We were promised a $300 gift card when signing up for DirectTV and internet. I have copies of the contract I signed where the sales associate wrote it on the contract and they've been completely ignored by customer service. I've wasted countless days and

Questions

Re: Where Is My $200 Visa Gift Card

I've been dealing with the exact same issue. We were promised a $300 gift card when signing up for DirectTV and internet. I have copies of the contract I signed where the sales associate wrote it on the contract and they've been completely ignored by customer service. I've wasted countless days and

Questions

Re: Visa Gift card

Questions

Re: Hallmark Drama

I will love 2 have the new channel on u version

Questions

Re: Direct tv are crooks!

I can’t talk to any reasonable human being, complete douchebags. I only signed a 2 year contract and told them several times to disconnect this garbage but they refused I finally had to cancel my credit card and they still kept this crap on and trying to bill me for 2 months of me not authorizing th

Questions

Re: Hallmark Drama

This is the DTV sat forum and have no idea if Uverse will carry it.

Questions

Caller Id should not have a time out

Caller ID on the Direct TV screen is less than useful because it has a built-in timeout of 20 seconds.  I can find no way to work around this.  If I am away from my TV screen when a call comes in, I do not see it since it is erased.  There is an icon display with the caller id number to allow you to

Questions

Re: Why does audio frequently cut out on Fox News channel and not on any other channels?

THE SAME PROBLEM WITH FOX NEWS, IN ABILENE, TX! I suppose the " LIBERALS" are up to some tricks???

Questions

Re: Can't program remote on Mini Genie

Going to bump this. Anyone know a solution?

Questions

Another network test 4, 5, & 6 failed.

Here is another one where network test 4, 5, & 6 fails. Unable to view any recorded shows on my DVR when away from home. Same issue on both my iPhone and iPad. iPad connected to my hotel’s WiFi. iPhone connected to AT&T’s network.  Why is it so difficult to get these apps just working? This has been

Questions

Re: Roof damaged in may and STILL NO HELP.

Then why don't you tale help from a roofing contractor , they are the best solution to every damaged roof.

Questions

REPEATED NO SHOW FOR INSTALLATION

Seeking advice from the masses: DIRECTV was supposed to install at our condo on Fri 9/29, so my fiancé waited 6 hours and they never came. We only found out they weren't coming when I called to see where they were and they told us they were no longer going to make it, though they couldn't explain wh

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.