Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(569)
Re: alternatives to satellite dish mounted

Last year I paid a lot of money for NFL network. NEVER AGAIN ! Now I am watching NFL online via~~~*&**** NFLUSTV *****~~~~ . Probably you already know but I want to remind you that >>>> NFLUSTV

Questions

Billing Nightmare

Tired of being being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear this up. I am now being threatened with suspending my service because of past due that's due for a service I don't have. They continue to charge m

Questions

Re: BIlling issue

Tired of being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear this up. I am now being threatened with suspending my service because of past due that's due for a service I don't have. They continue to charge me ever

Questions

Re: Pandora App Has Recently Stopped Working On HR24-200 Receiver

I think if you ever want Pandora back, Dish is a good way to go. When youget around to switching, bear in mind that their sales agents haveflexibility in adjusting your rates and fees, so don't act too anxious tosign up. Saying things like, "that seems like a lot," or "I'm not sure Iwant to go throu

Questions

Tired of being lied to

As everyone can see we are all being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear this up. I am now being threatened with suspending my service because of past due that's due for a service I don't have. They cont

Questions

Re: Why are multiple IP addresses consumed by DirecTV in my home network?

Hello, I am having the same issue and not able to resolve the problem.  Were you able to correct the mulitiple IP addresses for the DirecTV receive

Questions