No Description Added

Re: DirecTV App iOS 11.0.1 issues

How can I get this version installed on my TV?

Questions

14 week firmware fix for caddie issue??

So all of the techs just got this email from you.  Ive waited 3 years for 4K and now I’ve got a dead box genie 2.  Care me to explain that internal email?

Questions

Help getting ahold of a supervisor

Does anyone know how to get ahold of a supervisor without waiting on hold for 1-9 hours? Been trying to resolve my issues the entire month just waiting on hold for another hour I just added up all my calls this month trying to talk to someone and so far been on hold for 8 yea 8 hours!!!! Terrible se

Questions

Damage to sewer pipe at time of installation

Damage done to sewer pipe and we continue to get the runaround between Direct TV and Multiband USAHow in the world can I be compensated for the amount that I had to pay out of pocket for damages to my sewer pipe when the pole for the satellite was installed????  The installer drilled right through

Questions

Re: Won't recognize my TV as 4K

The TV and the Genie-mini are both controlled by my DirecTV remote.  Can I change the sequence of which device turns on first on my remote?  Also, this doesn't seem to be an issue with my other Sony 4K TV which is also connected to a 4K genie-mini.

Questions

Re: alternatives to satellite dish mounted

Last year I paid a lot of money for NFL network. NEVER AGAIN ! now I am watching NFL online via NFLUSTV , It's the best tv broadcaster this year.

Questions

Re: alternatives to satellite dish mounted

Last year I paid a lot of money for NFL network. NEVER AGAIN ! Now I am watching NFL online via~~~*&**** NFLUSTV *****~~~~ . Probably you already know but I want to remind you that >>>> NFLUSTV

Questions

Re: direct tv/Amazon scam

As a financial advisor for over 30 years I run into these financial scams quite often. When my clients make any financial decisions, they call me to ensure that they are aware of their options. Recommend everyone get a second opinion on financial decisions from a trusted advisor unless they are fami

Questions

Billing Nightmare

Tired of being being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear this up. I am now being threatened with suspending my service because of past due that's due for a service I don't have. They continue to charge m

Questions

Re: BIlling issue

Tired of being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear this up. I am now being threatened with suspending my service because of past due that's due for a service I don't have. They continue to charge me ever

Questions

Re: Pandora App Has Recently Stopped Working On HR24-200 Receiver

I think if you ever want Pandora back, Dish is a good way to go. When youget around to switching, bear in mind that their sales agents haveflexibility in adjusting your rates and fees, so don't act too anxious tosign up. Saying things like, "that seems like a lot," or "I'm not sure Iwant to go throu

Questions

Tired of being lied to

As everyone can see we are all being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear this up. I am now being threatened with suspending my service because of past due that's due for a service I don't have. They cont

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.