Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: why am i seeing "service interruption. see directv.com/ext 203" when i already paid my

paid and have still no tv. Please fix!!!

Questions

Why is AT&T, via Direct TV running RT, a Putin run Russian Propaganda Channel for money?

RT, the same channel that was involved in thwarting our democracy, is now being carried by AT7T's Direct TV. Why am I paying for Russian propaganda an

Questions

Re: DirecTV App iOS 11.0.1 issues

How can I get this version installed on my TV?

Questions

14 week firmware fix for caddie issue??

So all of the techs just got this email from you.  Ive waited 3 years for 4K and now I’ve got a dead box genie 2.  Care me to explain that internal em

Questions

Help getting ahold of a supervisor

Does anyone know how to get ahold of a supervisor without waiting on hold for 1-9 hours? Been trying to resolve my issues the entire month just waitin

Questions

Damage to sewer pipe at time of installation

Damage done to sewer pipe and we continue to get the runaround between Direct TV and Multiband USAHow in the world can I be compensated for the amount

Questions

Re: Won't recognize my TV as 4K

The TV and the Genie-mini are both controlled by my DirecTV remote.  Can I change the sequence of which device turns on first on my remote?  Also, thi

Questions

Re: alternatives to satellite dish mounted

Last year I paid a lot of money for NFL network. NEVER AGAIN ! now I am watching NFL online via NFLUSTV , It's the best tv broadcaster this year.

Questions

Re: alternatives to satellite dish mounted

Last year I paid a lot of money for NFL network. NEVER AGAIN ! Now I am watching NFL online via~~~*&**** NFLUSTV *****~~~~ . Probably you already know

Questions

Re: direct tv/Amazon scam

As a financial advisor for over 30 years I run into these financial scams quite often. When my clients make any financial decisions, they call me to e

Questions

Billing Nightmare

Tired of being being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me cl

Questions

Re: BIlling issue

Tired of being told false truths when it comes to ATT / Direct TV. I have been overcharged on my bill since June 2017 and mobody will help me clear th

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.