Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!

No Description Added

Re: 1100 (MOVIES) is currently not available

It seems to be fixed now.  The "Movies" link works directly now.

Questions

Directv app not able to connect to dvr. Sent prior messages and escalations to back office. Directv

I see Directv still doesnt care about there customers. Last week I posted and was asked to send a private message about my Phone using the directv app was not able to register my dvr so I could watch my dvr away from home. I have not recieved a response after 1 week about my private message. I think

Questions

same email for both acccounts

Hi,can a customer use the same email from one account and use the same one if they open up an account on a second home?

Questions

Re: Picture does not fit TV screen

Thanks so much, will do!

Questions

Re: How do I file a complaint against Direct TV for descriptive billing

Will file a case in consumer court as well!

Questions

Re: ATTDirecTV = A hot mess

directv@cm.directv = eMail address for billing issue resolution.

Questions

directv@cm.directv.com = Email addy for El Segundo billing issue resolution... 🙂

Questions

Yavool mein Agent Scholar! 🙂 The route to chat had to come from the bowels of this site, yet not be simple to get to?You'll deny that, of course! But thx for the link. May a sense of humor find it's way into your neck-mounted meat computer!

Questions

Channel 788 blackout?

Channel 788 is stating that the game is blacked out and the channel has been removed from the directv lineup- nothing in MYCSP says this - directv.com guide in his zip shows the game is on

Questions

Re: Official complaint to corporate offices

If "we are all customers" who keeps censoring information posted, like usefully phone numbers, etc. You are not all just customers, in fact, the signup page has a check box if your an employee... Do you receive any discounts, free services, promo items for your work here? Or do you just spend hours

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.