Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: How to file a complaint

Then who the heck am I talking to because you know an aweful lot about myaccount

Questions

Re: How to file a complaint

I am very very displeased with your company. I called to ask if I could paymy bill on the 20th because the money I did have we had to use to evacuatef

posted 

5 y ago

Questions

Re: Internet down

Why can't customer service provided an update instead of bouncing me aroundfor hours?

Questions

Re: Wireless receiver loses connection to access point

Unplug the WAP, router and then MAIN dvr in that order. Wait about 10 seconds and plug the devices in reverse order. Wait till you get wifi connection

Questions

Re: Need contact info for AT

Hi Neece 64. You responded to me, Zoezane, instead of the person who provided a solution. I cannot answer your question.

posted 

5 y ago

Questions

Re: Need contact info for AT

Thank you!

posted 

5 y ago

Questions

Re: Fox Sports Go App

I live in rural South Dakota and U-verse isn't an option

Questions

charged $580 to my acct

In the year of 2015cDirectv was installed at 4985 Erin Rd SW Atlanta Ga 30331. During the installation old equipment was returned via The Direct TV te

Questions

Re: UVERSE INSTALLATION BROKE MY MAIN SEWER LINE

The best way, however, to keep your drains clean is to call your reputable plumbers and ask for a drain cleaning service. More than just the drain, pr

Questions

Re: Demand 4K for U-verse Customers

Agreed. Your "Aces" need some serious professionalism classes offered oncustomer relations.--*JASON ANDERSON**Mobile: 281-520-2831**Email: anderson.jc

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

5 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts