Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!

No Description Added

Re: refund since you dropped a channel

You'll have to call U-verse about any refunds.   Realize that these disputes eventually affect all service providers, not just U-verse, so switching p

Questions

Re: sending refunds?

You'll have to call U-verse to discuss any refunds.   Realize that these disputes eventually affect all service providers, not just U-verse, so switch

Questions

Re: AT&T contract with News9

Realize that these disputes eventually affect all service providers, not just U-verse, so switching providers isn't the cure.  It's station owner gree

Questions

Re: Need Info on alias messages

I am not seeing your reply to my latest posting about errors from Yahoo.

Questions

Re: Mrs. Viva Clothier

We intend to keep KWTV and KSBI in your U-verse line-up but the stations’ owner Griffin Communications is threatening to block KWTV and KSBI from reac

Questions

Re: AT&T contract with News9

We intend to keep KWTV and KSBI in your U-verse line-up but the stations’ owner Griffin Communications is threatening to block KWTV and KSBI from reac

Questions

Re: No way to redeem free movie coupon?

This feature doesn't work as it used to.  The format has completelly changed. The option to enter a code for a free movie is gone.  It only shows 1/2

Questions

Re: Uverse Movie Coupon

@VanBeazels wrote:I received an email explaining how to redeem a free movie with Uverse on Demand.  Following the steps, the coupon doesn't show up on

Questions

Re: Huge Problem, No reps can give a good answer!

Recently my bill increased by $10 per month. I spent over 60 minutes on the phone trying to get a legitimate reason why. I was told that it was becaus

posted 

5 y ago

Questions

Re: pricing on uverse and customer service

Recently my bill increased by $10 per month. I spent over 60 minutes on the phone trying to get a legitimate reason why. I was told that it was becaus

posted 

5 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts