Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Re: Why is a "community" needed to give feedback?

Have you actually clicked on “Contact Us” to see what options are offered? Feedback on the quality of the package is not one of the options, Prince of

Questions

Re: Lack of new episodes

Uverse has elected not to make any effort to influence content. Just like Ford has no control over the quality of oil filters, except that they can ch

Questions

Re: Why can't I down load some of content to my phone?

I can down load new content from my dvr to my phone but not content older then a couple days.

Questions

Re: How can I connect with a customer service rep in the United States?

this is for moderator cathy2981- in responses to " how ro reach rep in usa/ dallas texas"- it states : edited for privacy by cathy 2981 and you blocke

Questions

Re: Uverse DVR erased my recordings

Same thing is happening to mine now. I woke up at 4am to find half my recordings deleted and then turned the tv on at 11am to find I only have 11 reco

Questions

Re: Tv searches for signal when pausing/playing/FF/REW

It only happens on one receiver, the wireless receiver we have. I have already gotten it switched out for a new one and that didn't fix the issue. How

Questions

What the heck is going on with the Uverse service in Alabam

I don't know what is going on but we you have children that want to wake to watching their cartoons but they can't because the uverse is down and has

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

5 y ago

Questions

Uverse service out for the second morning in a row

Any ideas on why this service is completely dead 2 mornings in a row. This is unacceptable. And you can't use chat feature because it always shows bus

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

5 y ago

Questions

Category channel search

Very frustrating after update you can no longer search channels by category. Makes service much harder to use and cumbersome. Canceling at first oppor

posted 

5 y ago

Questions

Re: "No Signal". all lights on Receiver, will not restart

My two wireless receives Keep loosing connection with the router almost every night and this affect my DVR, not counting that my get way is on my room

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts