Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Remote not working properly

the remote is working fine except that it won't let me chose a program in the recordings list.  The cursor won't move at all

Questions

Re: AT&T's Poor Data Usage Policies

Hi, I totaly agree with you as it has happend to me on more than one occasion. You do have the ability to set you're data limits to keep from going ov

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: No DVR AND limited On Demand AND even more limited Network Apps

As paying Beta Testers.. like just about every half backed software release these day I knew the advertised shortcomings of the service.. no pause, re

Questions

Re: Where to file complaints and grievances-Uverse

People MUST come together and file a Class Action law suit against this f***ing Giant...  I have suffered tremendously by AT&T for quite sometimes as

Questions

Re: Quit adding channels with ads only

You are the same troller as "skeeter" (and all those other "ACE"s from wherever).  Busted.

Questions

Re: Quit adding channels with ads only

The post responded to as "chiming in" had another profile name attached to it -- in which it was specifically stated by the original commenter that he

Questions

Re: Download the app to my Smart TV?

DIRECTV NOW|||| | ||||| |DIRECTV NOW| |||

Questions

Re: DVR glitch

Our DVR has the same glitch with the sound but it's really random, some programs are fine others are really hard to watch.  Has anyone given you sugge

Questions

TV guide

Why do all my tv stations say getting information in the TV guide?

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Terminate service

How much notice is required in order to terminate your services?If you can't offer us access to NBC, then we are changing. We have U Verse, internet,

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts