Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Door to door salesmen or techs

I just left a question regarding AT&T Uverse salesmen or techs asking to check devices in private homes. I'm disturbed to learn that AT&T does allow t

Questions

Local Channel 12 NBC removed

I am paying for local channels on my DirecTV account and as of January 1st, the local channel 12 (NBC) (WXII) was removed. What alteratives are availa

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Lost ABC affiliate

AT&T deleted posts they didn't like.

Questions

Re: loss of CBC station

The community we are on is the "working for you" site. Some of the post have been deleted by AT&T people.

Questions

ATT Sucks

What's the F'ing deal with ATT dropping real channels and adding CRAP infomercial channels.  You've got some real balls ATT!

Questions

Re: Both C61K-700 Genie Mini Receivers are having audio dropouts

Is there any legal recourse for all of us who have this problem?

Questions

Smug ACES

Why are the ACES here so pro AT&T even when it is obvious that UVerse is getting worse all of the time?  They are dropping apps like the Yule Log and

Questions

Re: Uverse Sound

3 days now with Uverse.  I have a Samsung 55" TV and the sound quality is lame.  I have a Samsung sound bar and subwoofer.  No channels are any louder

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Yes the instructions from: aviewer Dec 22, 2013 5:07:54 P...

I am a new customer.  3 days now.    Previously I had Wave Broad Band which was a lame service.  I always had to reset and missed programming. In the

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

NFL

Switche the FOX feed in South Bend to the correct game.  It should be the Lions and Bears not the Redskins and Eagles.  FIX IT

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts